Chapter 26

Exhausted, her eyes flutter open as the room started to illuminate because of the sunlight. Is it morning already? She looked at the time and it's 5 am. She looked around and on the bed getting up but he wasn't anywhere. He hasn't came back whole night. Wow so much for calling me life.

Scoffing she laid down back. She knows she is messy but she was in too much pain to get up and clean. She felt sleepy and tired and cold and weak so she closed her eyes again. Ammy she called for her mother in pain.

Just then the door opened and she saw a blurry figure coming in and she finally felt sheltered. A small smile came to her but she wasn't able to get up or open her eyes completely

"Sitara?" she heard his voice. "Sitara, where are you?" Shahzain was already on the edge as he didn't see her. Is he not able to see me? Sitara tried to speak up sensing the anger in his voice.

"Sh-sha-shazain" she whispered. "Jaana! " He was taken aback seeing her on the floor. What happened? Did she fall? thinking he ran to her "Why are you lying on the floor?" she felt him crouching next to her. "I need your help" she said and he sat me up. He was about to pick her up when she stopped him "Wa-wait. Don't touch me, your hands will get dirty" she warned him, "What?" He asked bewildered. She curled into herself, she was embarrassed and shy. She has never discussed this with her brother even. His eyes went to the spot where she was sitting, the red spot on the wooden floor cleared the situation. He shook his head thinking how naive is his girl that she is getting embarrassed on something that is natural. And why from him, he is the one she belongs too, whats the point of shying away from him

"I-I-I am sorry, I forgot the date. I searched the bathroom and closet but I couldn't find myself-" "You checked the closet?" He asked and somehow yes was not the right answer. "I-I am sorry" she said looking down. "I-I wanted to call you but you said my voice shouldn't go out, I-I am really sorry." she was blabbering apologies, not exactly knowing for what was she apologizing but she thought it won't aggravate him.

He got up and went inside the bathroom leaving her there. She hugged her knees. She felt too weak to even cry and she wanted to. She was feeling overwhelmed and embarrassed and all she can see is that he left her there, atleast that's what she thought until he came back.

She gasped as he picked her up in his arms. "But I am not clean, I just need you to give me something-" "Shhh....I know. Just relax" he said and she quieted down. He brought her in the bathroom and laid her in the bath tub where he already made up the bath. The bubbles covered her up as he took off her robe. She kept looking at him and he was bathing her. He sat at the head of the tub and took a wash cloth. His fingers were trailing on her body, massaging her neck cleaning her with the wash cloth. It was calming her down, it seems like there wasn't any pain anymore. The warm water was relaxing and every nerve of her body was feeling the calmness like she is snuggling into feathers. He kept massaging her from her neck down to her breast, he trailed his hands to her belly and her thighs her legs her feet, he moved up again and kneaded her ass, his hand were felt like magic and Sitara closed her eyes floating in his dimension. He took some shampoo and massaged her head washing her hair.

He wrapped her in the towel and carried her out of the tub sitting her down on the vanity basin. "Will you be able to change yourself baby?" He asked drying her up with the big towel and she nodded. "Alright. Your clothes and the stuff that you require is over there." He nodded next to her and she looked over the other end. He left the bathroom for her to dress up. She checked the stuff he kept. There were her undergarments and a sanitary pad. She quickly wore all the stuff and then turned to wear the clothes. When she picked the black fabric she realized they weren't her clothes. It was his t-shirt. She wore considering there wasn't any other option. She dried her hair and smiled for finally feeling clean.