Author's Note

Hola!!!

First of really really sorry for all the delayed updates. And a bigggggg thank you to all the lovely readers who waited patiently for this to get completed.

Coming to Sitara and Shahzain, I hope that I did justice to the story and the characters. I understand where it is not a story with fluttering butterflies of love and the ending as well might not be happy. But the story I was writing was about the darker shade of love. When love becomes obsession, the line differentiating protection and destruction becomes blur.

In his love for Sitara, Shahzain broke all the boundaries. Where he was meant to protect her, he became her worst fear. The one she needed protection from. It is said excess of everything is poisonous. It goes for love too. Where we say that we humans should not stop ourselves from spreading love, which we shouldn't, we need to take care the line doesn't become blur to us. Even after winning his love, he couldn't stop and ended up losing her forever.

Her love was pure and unconditional and that's why she chose to reunite with him. She forgave him because she also loved him too much.

But we need to remember this is a fragmant of imagination. A story. Who knows about the other side. Is it actually there? What if it's not. What if Shahzain could never get reunited with her. What if he would have lost her forever.

If we love someone, let's protect that love. Love is beautiful let's keep it beautiful. It needs our nourishment. We need to see that we are giving it potion and not poison.

Thank you all for your time and support.

Keep voting and commenting it really means a lot.

Stay safe
Love
QueenVamp2610