Why?

*Flashback*
"I'm sorry Jenna." Val says. Tears spill down my cheeks at the words. "Just go." I snap. 

"Jenna I..." Val starts. 

"Go!" I yell. Val shakes his head and walks to the door. He walks out and slams the door. I hate him and I love him at the same time. He couldn't handle a relationship right now? What is that supposed to mean? I run into my bedroom and sob into my sheets. He gave up on us for no reason and I want to forget. I lay in my bed, crying away the day. My phone keeps going and I don't answer. I don't want to talk to anyone. 

"Jenna?" a voice calls through the front door followed by a knock. Great one of the girls. The door opens and I look to see Witney, Lindsay, and Brittany rushing to me. "Jenna what happened?" Witney asks. 

"Val left." I whisper. 

"Are you ok?" Lindsay questions. 

"I don't know." I answer. I feel the urge to throw up and I jump up from my bed and run to the bathroom. The three follow me and wait until I'm done throwing up. "Jenna are sure you're ok?" Lindsay asks again. "I don't know." I answer again. 

"Are you pregnant?" Brittany asks. We all go silent for a minute, am I? "There's only one way to find out." Witney says. Witney gets up from the floor and leaves. A few minutes later she returns with a bag.  "Here." She says. She hands me the bag and I look inside. A few boxes of pregnancy tests. The three back out of the bathroom and I take the tests. I open the door once I'm done, they come back in and look at me. I flip the first test, positive, then the second, positive, and I finally flip the third, positive. I'm pregnant. 

9 months and 10 hours of labor later...

Over nine months ago Val left and now I'm holding his child. She beautiful and is a spitting image of the two of us. She has my eyes and hair, but she has Val's nose, cheeks, and mouth. The girls crowd around me and look at the baby girl. "She's so cute." Witney squeals. 

"Thanks." I say. The doctor enters the room and looks at us. 

"How is she?" the doctor asks. 

"Great." I answer. 

"What's her name?" the doctor asks.

"Sophia Brandi Johnson." I reply. 

"Is there a father?" the doctor questions and the room goes silent. "No just me." I answer. The doctor leaves and the silence stays with us for a few minutes. "Are you sure that you don't want us to call Val?" Mark asks. 

"I'm sure." I answer. I smile down at Sophia and gives a little cry. "Its ok baby girl, Mommy's here." I murmur to her. I rub her head and hum to her. She gives a yawn and shuts her eyes. No doubt, she would've been a Daddy's girl. She going to be perfect, my little Sophia Brandi Johnson.

Here's the flashback, I hope you liked it.