Time Missed

Hey guys, long time no update! Ok here's the chapter!

(Jenna's POV)

We're just about to get on the plane to head to New York and we're dealing with a crying one year old and two moody teens, fun. It's only Jake complaining, he said more than a few times that he wants to go back to bed. Ruby on the other hand is about fall asleep at any moment and Sophia, well, Sophia is crying because she's still REALLY tried.

We're waiting at our flight while Ruby and Sophia are asleep on the floor. Our gate is opened and I carry Sophia while Val throws Ruby over his shoulder. Once in our seats and everyone is settled, Sophia wakes up. "Mommy no plane!" Sophia cries.

"Shhh, it's ok baby girl." I whisper to her.

"I want Daddy!" she pouts. Val finally comes to our seats and Sophia exclaims, "Daddy!"

"I'm here princess." Val says lifting Sophia into his arms. Sophia snuggles her head into Val's chest and he buckles himself in with Sophia still in his arms as the pilot comes over to intercom to tell everyone to buckle up. Sophia soon falls back asleep and Val moves her to her seat and I place a blanket across her. "Ok one kid down two to go." Val says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Listen." Val says and we sit silently for a moment.

"Ruby did you know that the tour for the harbor is almost six hours and that there's so many different types of ethnic groups, did you know Ruby?" Jake asks bothering Ruby while she tried to sleep.

"Jake may I suggest something?" Ruby asks.

"What's that?" Jake asks.

"Shutting up." Ruby snaps.

"Sounds like Ruby wants Jake to leave her alone." I smile. I soon fall asleep and I'm later woken by Val.

"She wants you." Val says passing Sophia to me and she cuddles into my shoulder, whimpering.

"Are you tired baby girl?" I whisper.

"Yes." Sophia replies playing with my hair.

"Don't worry we're almost there." I promise. Sophia nods her head and I hum to her for a bit to relax her. Sophia returns to sleeping a bit before we land and everyone gets up. Ruby and Jake are in the seats behind us and Emma and Sasha behind them. Ruby's fast asleep so Val throws her onto his back while Jake gets her bag. "Why do they get carried?" Zac whines.

"When you wear a dress, you can be carried." Val replies.

"Well Ruby's put me in a dress so that counts." Jake adds. We get off the plane and we head to baggage claim. Then we head to get a taxi, we ended up taking two. "Val!" I exclaim.

"Jenna, shhh, what is it?" he asks.

"We could go see your parents." I suggest.

"Yeah I guess." Val says.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"My parents don't know about Sophia." Val replies.

"Val." I whine.

"It never came up." he answers.

"Well we're going to go see them and we're taking Sophia with us." I explain.

"Ok." he says.

(The Next Day)

Today's Tuesday and everyone is finally awake. The seven of us are going out to eat and us girls are going shopping. Val and Sasha said if Jake doesn't stop annoying them, they're going to dangle him from the top of the empire state building. Sophia was awake at ten am and we're going out at noon.

We kicked Val out of the room and Emma and Ruby enter our room. Ruby's dressed in a blue ruffled romper and Emma's wearing a white dress with a gold belt. I get Sophia changed into a pink top and a zebra print tutu. For myself I changed into a red dress with black belt. We all get ready as the boys return and we head to the restaurant, it's not exactly high end, but foods great. I remember from one Val and I's first dates, years ago.

We get a booth and a young waiter comes, probably a little older than Ruby and Jake. "I'm Eric, what can I get you drink?" he asks. He goes around the table and ends at Ruby by saying, "What about you beautiful?"

"A water." Ruby snaps while rolling her eyes. Eric walks away and Ruby looks at the rest of us. "I hate boys." she growls.

"Me too, sep Daddy." Sophia adds.

"I have an idea." Val suggests.

"What is it?" Ruby asks.

"Pretend we're your parents and we'll scare him off." Val explains.

"Sounds good." Ruby smiles, "He's coming back, but Dad." Ruby whines.

"Ruby Aurora Chmerskovskiy, I don't wanna hear it." Val states, "No boys."

"Mom?" Ruby asks me as Eric starts setting down the drinks.

"Listen to your father." I say. Ruby slumps back in her seat and Eric asks for our orders. Before he left, Eric looked right at Ruby and say, "Maybe I take you out sometime?"

"Daddy what do you say to the boy?" Ruby asks Val.

"Back off kid." Val replies and Eric basically runs.

YAYYY I UPDATED! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M USING CAPS LOCK!! BUT WHO CARES!! Anyways we still are getting votes for Lindsay's baby girl and the names again are...

1- Spencer

2- Faith

3- Olivia

4- Emilia

5- Avery

Don't forget to vote for your favorite!

Q: Saddest part of the book for you?

A: Had to be 'What Part of Don't Come Back Don't You Understand' because it was the moment Jenna realized that she made a mistake.