Questions?

(Jenna's POV)

While at Val's parents, I get a call from Sam, he said that Lindsay went into labor. The thing is she's only seven months pregnant. We booked the first flight home. I of course wanted to be with her because she's my best friend. Sophia is sleeping on Val's lap as we land in LAX.

"Come on my BFF is having her baby!" I snap at him as we get into the car.

"Ok calm down crazy pants." Val says, buckling up Sophia while I send a text to Sam. About ten minutes later we arrive at the hospital, we meet Witney, Brittany, and Emma along with a few of the boys. About three hours later Sam comes out. "Its a girl, but fair warning Linds is a bit tired." Sam warns. I look at the other four girls and we race each other down the hall, realizing that we didn't know which room.

"111!" Sam calls when he sees us and we start racing again.

"I win!" Emma yells blocking the door. We fight to open the door and finally someone knock the doorknob open and we all tumble inside. "Really?" Lindsay asks, "Where's the maturity?"

"We left it in the hall." Emma answers. Lindsay rolls her eyes and looks at the bundle in her arms.

"Is the princess herself?" Witney coos, looking at the baby.

"Yes this is Emilia Capri Cusick." Lindsay smiles.

"Gosh she's so adorable, the last time we had a baby this small was Sophia

"Gosh she's so adorable, the last time we had a baby this small was Sophia." Emma remarks.

"I can't wait to take her shopping." Brittany sequels, and we all give her a look. "What? Jenna won't let me take Sophia shopping anymore."

-Later that Day-

After spending a few hours with Emilia, Lindsay, and Sam we head home because Sophia is extremely cranky, or at least I thought she was. "Mommy." Sophia calls from the back seat as we're stuck in traffic. "What's up Baby Girl?" I ask.

"Was I baby like Eilia?" Sophia questions, she can't quite pronounce Emilia yet.

"Yea you were." I smile, remembering the first time I held Sophia in my arms.

"Can I have baby sistr?" Sophia asks, "I take good care of her." I look at Val and he gives me a baffled look. "Well that's something Mommy and Daddy need to talk about." Val answers.

"Ok." Sophia replies, before drifting off. Soon we arrive home and Val carries Sophia to her room. I change her into a onesie and I lay her in her crib, she doesn't even move a muscle. "So Sophia's question?" Val asks as we clean up the living room.

"What about it?" I ask.

"Are you actually thinking about it?" Val questions.

"Are you?" I say.

"Maybe, I'd love to have another kid." Val answers.

"Me too, but we're not even married." I state.

"We still love Sophia and we're not married." Val points out.

"Let's just wait until after the wedding, ok?" I ask and he nods his head. We planned the wedding for June 8th and we'd only be on our honeymoon for two weeks so Sophia wouldn't have separation problems. "Ok." Val replies, "But we're planning for Sophia 2.0."

"And that means you're making up for the diapers you didn't change." I smirk.

"Really?" Val questions.

"Yep." I say popping the p.

"Jenna." he whines.