Automatic Babysitters

We started the opening number and one of the producers came in. Mandy told us to take a break and Val sits on the steps next to me. "Ok the producers need four of you to fly to New York for GMA, any volunteers?" Mandy asks.
    "I would go, but Ruby would have to come with me." Emma says.
    "That can be arranged, so are you in?" Alex, one of the producers, asks.
    "Yeah." Emma states.
    "We'll go." Val says talking for him and I. "Ok, Sophia has to go with you guys right?" Alex questions.
    "Yep." I reply.
    "I'll go." Sasha volunteers.
    "Jake's with you right?" Alex asks.
    "Yeah." Sasha answers.
    "Ok, I'll be back with details for you guys later." Alex says and leaves. I give Val a sideways glance. "What?" he asks.
    "Sophia's afraid of heights remember." I remind him.
    "Oh yeah." he says quietly.
    "Ok we're gonna finish up this part of the opening number and everyone is free to go." Mandy says. For the next hour we work on the group number. As we're heading out the door Alex pulls Emma, Sasha, Val, and I aside. "Ok, so you guys are leaving tomorrow at seven a.m. and you'll be back on Friday." Alex explains.
    "The GMA reveal is on Wednesday." Emma points out.
    "You guys can do whatever you want Thursday the morning of Friday." Alex replies.
    "Ok." We say and go find Ruby, Jake, and Sophia. We find most of the troupe in Studio F. Brooklyn, Alan, and Paul are sitting by the mirrors talking while Ruby and Jake are dancing to 'Worth It.' "Is this what the troupe rehearsals always look like?" Val asks.
    "No." Sasha and I say.
    "Where's Brittany?" Emma asks.
    "Sophia had to go to the bathroom." Brooklyn replies.
    "I'm here!" Brittany exclaims entering the room behind us. "Mommy!" Sophia giggles reaching out for me. I take her from Brittany and say, "Hi baby girl."
    "Ruby, Jake we need to talk to you." Val says.
    "We didn't do it." They state holding up their hands.
    "Wait a minute what did you two do?" Sasha questions.
    "Nothing." They reply walking over to us.
    "Well we're going to New York for the GMA pro reveal and you guys have to come with us." Emma explains.
    "When are we leaving?" Ruby asks.
    "Tomorrow and we'll be back Friday." I say. They nod their heads.
    "So let me guess, that makes us Sophia's automatic babysitters?" Jake questions.
    "Well that depends." Val says. Jake groans and Ruby just continues to smile. "So everyone meet up at my apartment and we'll go to the airport together." Sasha suggests.
    "Ok." Emma says.
    "Yep." Val and I answer at the same time. We all head out and Val grabs Sophia's diaper bag and we go to the car. "So we have until about six a.m. tomorrow, what do you want to do?" Val asks.
    "Eat." Sophia yells from the back seat. "The princess has spoken, we are going to eat." he laughs.
    "How about Red Robin?" I suggest.
    "Sure." Val says and pulls out of the DWTS parking lot. "Mommy!" Sophia calls. I turn in my seat to face her.
    "What's up baby girl?" I ask.
    "I go Ne ork?" she questions.
    "Yeah you're coming with." I reply. She gives me a cute smile and babbles about something. A few minutes later we pull up to Red Robin and Val gets Sophia out of her car seat. "Jenn, don't forget to ask someone to watch Clover." Val says.
    "Yeah, I'll ask Witney." I reply.
    "Clower not come wif?" Sophia questions, pouting a little. "Sorry princess, but Clover can't come on the plane." Val says softly.
    "Plane?" she asks raising her eyebrows, "No plane." Sophia shakes her head. "Don't worry princess, you can sit with Daddy if you want." Val suggests.
    "Ok." she whispers.
    "Her future boyfriends don't stand a chance." I laugh.
    "There won't be future boyfriends." Val states, "Right Sophie?" Sophia nods her head in agreement with Val. "See she agrees with me." Val points out.
    "She's one, she agrees with everyone." I say.
    "Well yeah, but she agreed with me." he repeats. We get to the front of the line and girl asks, "How many?"
    "Three, a booster seat for her." Val says pointing to Sophia. The girls nod and leads us to a booth. Val holds Sophia on his lap until the girl returns with the booster seat. She hands it to me and I thank her. I set it next to me and Val passes Sophia to me.
    "Ok so what do you think we should do in New York?" Val asks.
    "Well I'd like to visit Ground Zero." I say and Val nods his head, "Maybe Hallie and Zac will have to babysit."
    "More like Ruby's going to babysit, Jake's probably just going to ignore the girls." Val says.    
    "Yeah." I agree.
    "Mommy I play game?" Sophia asks pointing to my purse. "Sure Soph." I say and get my phone out of my purse. I unlock it and turn on a game for her. I pass it to Sophia and she beings playing. "Well I'm excited to be on GMA." I say, "And Sophia gonna be too."
    "Yeah, Jenn they're probably going to ask about Sophia." Val explains.
    "What's there to hide? She's our child and we're proud to say that." I exclaim.
    "I know, but they might ask about why we weren't together." he says.
    "You were gone at the time, but we're together now and that's what matters." I reply grabbing his hand. Val squeezes my hand and says, "I know."

Heyyyyy, sorry I haven't updated in so long. Remember how I said that Lindsay's having a baby in the last chapter, well that kid needs a name! It's gonna be a girl, I'll explain why later... and here are the names.
1- Spencer
2- Faith
3- Olivia
4- Emilia
5- Avery
Please comment the number of the name you like!!
Q: What's been your favorite chapter so far?
A: I Know. Because of cute Valenna moment
~Hallie😋