Sophia Meets Brent

(Val's POV)

We've been in the hospital with Brent for almost two weeks now. Sophia's getting impatient, we've only talked with her on the phone. Little Sophia is ready to meet her baby brother, so Brittany and Paul are bringing her today. Brent is no longer in the incubator and he has a crib beside Jenna's bed. She's been having some problems after the C-section, so the doctors are just concerned about her health. Brent begins making noises and I pick him up. "Hey little man," I say as I rock, "Shush now, Mommy's still sleeping."

"Val." Jenna says, getting up.

"Scratch that, Mommy's now awake." I whisper to Brent, I kiss his forehead before I set him into Jenna's arms. Then she pulls down her top and begins feeding Brent. "Uh Jen, Brittany and Paul are gonna be over soon." I say.

"Well Brent's gotta eat." Jenna replies, like she couldn't believe what I was saying. Then I look down at her chest and she blushes a bright red, realizing what I was talking about. She grabbed a blue blanket off of the side of the crib, Jenna then covered up her chest. A knock coms to the door and I go to answer the door. Brittany and Paul enter, Paul has Sophia in his arms and Brittany's carrying a blue bag with a blue ballon that reads, 'It's A Boy!'

"Daddy!" Sophia grins, reaching out for me and I cuddle her into my shoulder.

"I missed you princess." I say, kissing her forehead.

"Baby bruder?" Sophia questions, pointing to Jenna. I turn her to the bed as Jenna finishes feeding Brent and fixes her top under the blanket before removing it. "Yep, this is Brent." I reply. I place her on the bed and she crawls beside Jenna. "Hi Mommy." Sophia says quietly, knowing that Brent is in Jenna's arms.

"Hi baby girl." Jenna smiles, kissing Sophia's forehead, "Do you wanna hold your brother?" Sophia nods her head and Jenna places Brent into her arms. "Hi baby Bent, I Sophia, me your big sissy and you have listen to me cuz I older." Sophia explains to him.