Aunt Britty!

(Val's POV)
    In the next two weeks, the new cast of Dancing with the Stars will be announced. I've heard from the producers and they're happy to have me back. But Jenna's heard nothing and she gets more and more stressed each day.
    I'm playing with Sophia in the living room while Jenna's taking a shower and her phone starts buzzing on the coffee table. "Jenn your phone's ringing!" I yell, standing up and taking the phone to the bathroom.
    Jenna open the door a crack and takes her phone from me About two minutes later she opens the door again. "I'm pro!" she screams.
    "Really?" I exclaim.
    "Yeah." she smiles.
    "Well finish showering and we'll celebrate." I reply. She nods her head and hands me her phone. I head back to the living room to Sophia.
    "Sophia guess what?" I say.
    "What?" she asks.
    "Mommy's a pro!" I exclaim.
    "Mommy a pro!" Sophia echoes.
    "And we're gonna go out." I add. Sophia gets up and runs to her room. I follow behind her with Clover following me. Sophia has her closet open and she's standing on her tippy toes, looking through her clothes.
    She pulls out a white dress with a pink belt. "This Daddy!" she exclaims.
    "Ok." I reply and change her into it. Sophia goes into her bow drawer and she pulls out a pink one. I lift her up and carry her to me and Jenna's room.

(Next Day- Jenna's POV)
    Today's the first day of pro rehearsals and in two days they're announcing the pros on Good Morning America. Val and I have to be at the studios by seven and that means so does Sophia. My phone begins beeping out an alarm and I slide it open to stop it.
    Six a.m., I hate having to get up this early. I climb out of bed and shake Val's arm. "Babe it's time to get up." I say quietly. He groans and throws the covers over his head. "I don't wanna." he whines.
    "If you don't get up now, YOU'RE waking up Sophia." I state.
    "Fine I'm up, I'm up." Val says throwing the covers off of him. I get off the bed and flick on the lights. Val walks over to me. "I'm so proud of you." he smiles.
    "Why?" I ask.
    "You've been through so much, dating me, having our daughter, and learning to love again- yet you still love to dance." Val explains. I smile at him and press my lips to his.
    "I've got to go get Sophia." I say pulling away.
    "Good luck." he smiles and goes to the bathroom.
    "You're doing it tomorrow." I say to myself. I head out of our room and to Sophia's. She's curled up in her crib, snuggling with her teddy bear. I know I'm going to hate having her up this early, but she's got to get up.
    "Baby girl it's time to wake up." I whisper, calmly. She squirms in her sleep and I rub her back slightly. "Sophie, it's time to wake up." I repeat. Her little eyes open slowly and she frowns, breaking into tears. She's not a morning person.
    "Mommy." she cries and I lift her out of her crib. Sophia cries into my shoulder and I rub her back. "I tried." she sobs.
    "I know baby girl, but we have to go to the studio." I state.
    "Studio?" Sophia asks pulling her head away from my shoulder, her little eyes dotted with tears. "Yeah, you get to see all of your aunts and uncles." I explain.
    "Aunt Witty?" she questions.
    "Yes Aunt Witty." I reply, laughing a little. I carry Sophia out of her room and go to the living room to let Clover out of his kennel. He yaps and follows behind us.
    "Daddy awake?" Sophia questions.
    "Yep." I answer and go back into our room. Val's in the bathroom and I carry Sophia inside. When we enter, Val's brushing his teeth. "Daddy." Sophia squeals reaching out for Val.
    "Morning princess." he says with a mouth fill of toothpaste. He spits in the sink and rinses out his toothbrush. Val then takes Sophia out of my arms and kisses her cheek.
    "Daddy." she growls. She glares at him and pokes his cheek, sending herself into a fit of giggles. I check my phone and it's already 6:15. "Can you get her dressed?" I ask Val.
    "Sure." he replies and gives me a quick kiss before he leaves the bathroom. I grab my makeup bag and start applying some makeup. I then pull my hair into a ponytail.
    I change into a loose blue top and white athletic shorts. Val comes back into our room with Sophia following behind him with Clover on a leash. "She wants to take Clover for a walk." Val states.
    "I'll go with them, but you're making breakfast." I say kissing him on the cheek and going to Sophia. Val changed Sophia into a b;ack top and pink jean shorts. "Let's go baby girl." I smile grabbing her hand.
    The sun's barely up when we set outside. Clover pulls forward and Sophia hands the leash to me because she knows that Clover is too fast for her. "Mommy who going to watch me?" Sophia questions.
    "Probably your Aunt Britty." I reply.
    "What bout Aunt Linny?" she asks.
    "Remember Aunt Linny is having a baby." I remind her.
    "Oh yeah." she smiles. We've made it down the street, coming to a stop light. "Can I dance." she asks.
    "Soon baby girl soon." I say.
    "But when?" she whines pulling on my arm.
    "When you're out of diapers." I state.
    "Ok." she nods. We finish going down the other street and head home. "Hopefully Daddy didn't burn down the apartment." I smirk. I open the door and Sophia goes to her room. I let Clover off his leash and he runs after Sophia.
    I go to the kitchen and Val's making egg sandwiches. "How was the walk Jenn?" he asks.
    "It was fine, Sophia wanted to know when she could start dancing." I say.
    "When'd you tell her she could?" Val questions.
    "Remember we agreed that when she's out of diapers, she could start dancing." I remind him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. Val rocks us back and forth and spins me out of his arms and back again. I giggle and press my head to his chest.
    "I love you." I whisper.
    "I love you too." he replies kissing me.
    "Ewwww!" Sophia yells.
    "Breakfast's ready princess." Val says, lifting her into his arms. She hugs his neck as he carries her over to the table. "Breakfast!" she exclaims. I snap a picture of the two. 'My mornings @iamvalc' I tag the picture.
    We eat and val cleans off the table while I get Sophia's diaper bag ready. "Teddy." Sophia says handing me her teddy bear.
    "Ok baby girl." I smile placing her bear at the top of the bag. Val comes out of the kitchen with one of Sophia's sippy cups and he hands it to her. "Ready to go?" he asks.
    "Yep." I reply and we head out the door. Val places Sophia in her car seat and I hand him her diaper bag which her puts next to her. I hop into the passenger seat and Val gets in the driver. A few minutes later we pull up to the studio.
    "Aunt Britty!" Sophai begins yelling. "Aunt Britty! Aunt Britty!" I lift her out of the backseat and Val grabs her diaper bag. Sophia runs ahead of us into the studio, she barely reaches the door.
    Val grabs my hand and we walk into the studio. "Aunt Britty!" Sophia screams running from room to room. "Sophia?" Brittany calls from the kitchen. Sophia races to the kitchen and we follow behind her.
    "Aunt Britty!" Sophia as Brittany lifts Sophia into her arms. "Hey cutie!" Brittany smiles. Sophia giggles and hugs Brittany's neck. "Hey Britt." I say.
    "Hey guys." Brittany smiles.
    "Did you meet the new troupe members?" I ask.
    "No not yet, but know that Brooklyn and Paul are coming." she replies.
    "Well you're in charge of Sophia when we're with our partners." I say.
    "Ok." she nods.
    "Where Aunt Emmy?" Sophia asks.
    "She's not here yet." Brittany says.
    "Anyone here yet?" a voice calls.
    "Kitchen!" Val yells. Emma comes into the kitchen with girl that can't be older than fifteen. "Hey girlies!" Emma exclaims.
    "Aunt Emmy!" Sophia smiles.
    "Sophie!" Emma replies.
    "Who's this?" I ask looking at the new girl. "This is Ruby," Emma says, "She's one of the new troupe members."
    "Nice to meet you Ruby." I smile.
    "Hi." she squeaks keeping her eyes on the ground.
    "Sasha's bringing the other one over." Emma says.
    "How old are you Ruby?" Val asks.
    "Fourteen." she replies.
    "And while she's in LA, I'm in charge of her, I'm her LA mom!" Emma smiles.
    "And Sasha's in charge of Jake." Ruby adds.
    "Who?" Sophia asks pointing to Ruby.
    "This is Ruby." I say.
    "Ruby?" Sophia questions.
    "Hi." she smiles. Sophia giggles and reaches out for Ruby. Brittany passes Sophia to Ruby. "You dance?" Sophia asks Ruby.
    "Yep." Ruby replies.
    "Show me?" Sophia begs.
    "How about before lunch?" Ruby suggests.