Worrying

(Jenna's POV)

Val had taken Sophia out for a Daddy-Daughter day, it was nice seeing him do something special for her, I know Sophia will love it. But myself on the other hand, I have yet to get any better- every few hours I'm throwing up. Plus I'd never tell Val, but I missed my period for the month. We'd done it a few times before the wedding and only twice while on honeymoon. So there was that possibility of me being pregnant.

The thought gave me so much worry. Would Val be here this time? Does he really want another baby? I know we talked about it, but does he really want another? We'd probably need to buy a house since the apartment is getting small and Sophia is almost two. Instead of letting myself continue this worrying, I decide to go buy a few pregnancy tests.

So with a pair of sunglasses on my face, I head to the nearest CVS. I walked down the aisle that has 'Pregnancy Tests' listed as one of the items there. I stand looking at a few options when I notice someone need to me, looking at different tests too. I pull my shades down a bit and I ask, "Witney?"

The blonde turns and faces me, a pair of sunglasses on her face too. "Jenna?" she asks. We stare at each other for a moment, then realizing that we're both buying the same thing. "Valenna baby number two?" Witney asks.

"Markney baby number one?" I question. We both nod at each other before each getting three tests and checking out in check outs far apart from each other. Then I head home, hoping that Val isn't back with Sophia yet. Thankfully when I arrive- he isn't. So I head to mine and Val's bathroom, having flashbacks of when I took the pregnancy tests, finding out that I was having Sophia.

-Flashback-

'Jenna?' a voice calls through the front door followed by a knock. Great one of the girls. The door opens and I look to see Witney, Lindsay, and Brittany rushing to me. 'Jenna what happened?' Witney asks.

'Val left.' I whisper.

'Are you ok?' Lindsay questions.

'I don't know.' I answer. I feel the urge to throw up and I jump up from my bed and run to the bathroom. The three follow me and wait until I'm done throwing up. 'Jenna are you sure you're ok?' Lindsay asks again.

'I don't know.' I answer again.

'Are you pregnant?' Brittany asks. We all go silent for a minute, am I?

'There's only one way to find out.' Witney says. Witney gets up from the floor and leaves. A few minutes later she returns with a bag. 'Here.' she says. She hands me the bag and I look inside. A few boxes of pregnancy tests. The three back out of the bathroom and I take the tests. I open the door once I'm done, they come back in and look at me.

I flip the first test, positive, then the second, positive, and I finally flip the third, positive. I'm pregnant.

-End of Flashback-

I take the three tests that I bought today and I waited the time on the box with my head having that memory on repeat. Finally my phone beeps, alerting me to look at the tests now. First one, positive. Second one, positive. Third one, positive. I'm pregnant again.