Ballas!

We enter the studio and Val is carrying Sophia. "Ballas!" I yell. I hear running and we go into the kitchen. Lindsay and Witney are sitting on the counter with fake innocent smiles plastered to their faces. "Where is he?" I demand.

"Where is who?" Lindsay teeters.

"Mark, now where is he?" I growl. At the same time Mark and Derek come into the kitchen. "Uh oh." They squeak in unison.

"You're dead Ballas." I scream.

"By the way Jenn, Derek told me too." Val adds. The boys begin to run and I chase after them. Derek and Mark spilt up and I go after my main goal, killing Mark. He runs into one of the studios and I go in. "Mark I'm warning now, come out or I'm telling everyone your secret." I state.

"And what would that be?" he questions.

"Oh just that fact that you two are together." I say smugly.

"Who told you that?" he asks staring at me with wide eyes.

"Who do you think?" I challenge.

"Sophia." Mark murmurs. I nod my head and give him a questioning look. "We've been together for six months." Mark says seeming to know what I was going to ask.

"And you weren't going to tell any of us." I snap.

"Not until tour time." He assures.

Val's POV

Jenna was busy chasing down the guys and I was in the kitchen with Sophia. "Dadda I tired." Sophia complains. Jenna mentioned something about Sophia needing a nap, but I guess I didn't listen to that.

I carry Sophia and her bag to the couches and sit down. I place her next to me and open her bag. Inside I find a small blanket, I lift Sophia back onto my chest and rock her back and forth. I do remember Jenna saying something about singing or humming to her, but what?

Oh got something. "Now hush little baby don't you cry

Every thing's gonna be all right

Stiffin' that upper lip up little lady I told ya

Daddy's here to hold ya through the night

I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why

We fear how we feel inside, it may seem a little crazy

Pretty baby but I promise, mama's gon' be alright

And if you ask me to, daddy's gonna buy you a mocking bird

I'ma give you the world, I'ma buy a diamond ring for you,

I'ma sing for you, I'll do anything for you to see you smile

And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine

I'ma break that birdie's neck, I'll go back to the jeweler

Who sold it to ya

And make him eat every caratDon't mess with Dad (ha ha)." By the end of the song, Sophia is asleep.

"Interesting way of having her fall to sleep." Someone says. I look up and Witney and Lindsay are standing in the doorway. "What at least she's asleep." I say.

"Yeah, but Jenna usually sings Wildest Dreams." Witney explains.

"Well I'm different than Jenna." I state. Jenna walks into the couch area and sits next to me. "You remembered her nap." She smiles.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Awwww." Lindsay and Witney coo.

"Shut up." I say.

"What it's cute." Lindsay says.

"Yeah, you've been here for a day and it seems like you've here the entire time." Witney adds.

"Yeah it does." Jenna agrees. Sophia stirs her sleep and I pull her closer in a hug. Witney and Lindsay say awe again and I glare at them. "We can't help it." Witney states.

"Yeah." Lindsay says. I roll my eyes and Jenna leans her head my shoulder and I look at Lindsay and Witney. "If you two awe more time." I snap.

"We can't help it." They whine.

-2 hours later-

Sophia woke up about an hour ago and she was full of energy now. "Dadda I wan to dance." She states. I lift her off the ground and she hugs my neck. I rock her back and farther and she giggles. I noticed the others were watching and the girls were going to awe again.

"Witney I swear if you awe one more, I'm telling everyone what Sophia told us." I state. All the others look away from me and they stare at Witney. "What exactly did she tell you?" Witney questions.

"Oh you've got a good idea of what she told us, your face says it all." Jenna says.

"Momma and Dadda kiss!" Sophia yells.

"What?" everyone screams. They turn their attention away from Witney and she runs out of the studio. "Um, Mark and Witney kissed!" Jenna yells running after Witney. I hand Lindsay Sophia and follow after her.

I find Jenna with her ear pressed to one of the closet doors. Brittany, Paul, and Derek followed behind me. 'They're in here.' She mouths. We all put our ears to the door. "They're gonna find us." Witney says.

"No they won't." Mark promises.

"One more kiss?" Witney asks.

"Ok." Mark answers. I look at Derek and he's pretending to throw up. The closet door knob turns and we all scatter.

So Jenna almost told they're secret and so did Val. Well at least Sophia didn't say anything... well for now. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days, but tomorrow is my last day of school and then I'll be updating a lot more. But the first week of July I'll be at acting camp and the updates should be slow on those days, so sorry about that. And I'll doing more Makney and the others couples in the next couple chapters.