Party

When I went to pick up the dog, Jenna never warned me that it would throw up, twice. The thing also barks a lot. An annoying five pound piece of fur. I finally pull up to the apartment and Mark's car is parked there. "Oh great." I mutter.

I head inside and Dylan and Mark are sitting by the front door. "What the heck is that?" Dylan asks pointing to the dog. "Sophia's present." I reply. I unlock the door and we head inside.

"So why are you here?" I question.

"Witney sent us to help you." Mark answers. "Fine let's go." I say.

"Dude you might want to put the dog down." Mark suggests. I then realize the way I was holding it and how it made me look weird. "Shut up." I snap. We head out of the apartment and to the studio.

We all pull up to the studio. Once we're inside, I set the puppy and it runs down the hall. "I hate that thing." I remark. Mark and Dylan laugh and I glare at them.

(Jenna's POV)
After a bit of shopping, Witney decided that she wanted to take Sophia to get frozen yogurt. Sophia of course agreed with her aunt Witney. Once we get to the fro-yo, Sophia is eager to get out of the car. "Out Mommy out!" She yells

I unbuckle her and she hops out of her seat. We all get out of the car and Sophia clings to Lindsay's leg. Lindsay lifts her off the ground and places her on her hip. "Oh so now I'm the popular aunt?" Lindsay questions Sophia.

"Yes." Sophia giggles. Lindsay smirks at Witney and Brittany. Witney sticks her tongue out and takes Sophia from Lindsay. "Into the store!" Witney states and runs into the frozen yogurt place. The three of us follow behind them.

Witney already is getting yogurt for Sophia by the time we get in. The three of us grab containers and pick out our flavors. I choose vanilla and peach, my favorite flavors. Knowing Sophia she probably got a little of everything.

Once we pay and finish the yogurt, I get a text from Val.
Val😘❤️- Hey babe, we're ready here
Jenna🐞💜- Great! Did you get the puppy?
Val😘❤️- Yep
Jenna🐞💜- Ok we'll be there soon!!
Val😘❤️- Ok, love you😍😍
Jenna🐞❤️- Love you too😘😘

We get back into Witney's car and head to the studio. "Party?" Sophia asks.

"Do you think it's your party?" I ask. Sophia nods her head rapidly and stars poking Brittany's arm. Brittany glares at her, but Sophia doesn't give up. A few minutes later we pull up to the studio. "Party!" Sophia exclaims pointing to the studio.

Witney stops the car and we all get out. I carry Sophia inside and the lights are off. All of a sudden the lights snap on and everyone yells, "Surprise!" Sophia hops out of my arms and runs to Val.

"Daddy!" She giggles. The party went great and Sophia was almost asleep by the time everyone left. Val and I are putting her presents in the trunk and Sophia is sitting in the car with the puppy which she named, Clover.

(Val's POV)
"Sophia had fun." I say closing the trunk. "Yeah." Jenna murmurs, clearly thinking of something else. "What's up?" I ask her.

My eyes meet hers and they're sad. She wasn't upset a few minutes ago. "This is the last time I will ask, do you want Sophia to have the same last name as you?" She asks.

"Jenna why do you keep asking?" I question. "You make it seem like you're going to pick up and leave, I don't want Sophia growing up without you." she cries as a few tears slip down her cheeks.

" I told you, I'm never leaving either of you." I reply.

"Then why don't you want her to have the same last name?" She asks.

"I want her to have the same last name when you do." I answer. I wrap my arms around her and she cries into my shoulder. "I love you too much to leave." I say. She looks up at me and I wipe away some tears.

She gives a watery smile and I pull her face to mine. I give her a quick kiss and we get into the car.

So here's the second part of Sophia's birthday! I hope you liked it! In two weeks I'll have my cast off and I'll be updating a lot faster, I promise!!