I was drunk

Life hasn't been the same for me for the past year, I miss dancing and being with Jenna, but I had to leave. Maks needed help sorting out things in his life and I helped.

          The guys invited me to the Boa tonight after the girls left and I said yes. Now it's about 9:30 and Mark and Derek probably already had a couple drinks. "Hey Val!" Mark slurs.

          "Hey." I answer. I sit down at the table with them and they pass me a beer. "So what have you guys been doing?" I ask starting a conversation.

          "Good, still dancing." Derek answers.

          "And Jenna?" I question, I want to know how she's been doing since I've been gone. "Oh she had kid." Mark replies. He's very drunk right now and you can tell. Wait, he just said that Jenna had a child.

          "What Mark?" I demand.

          "Nothin-" Derek begins, but Mark cuts him off.      

          "She had a little girl named Sophia." Mark says.

          "So that little girl I saw today was Jenna's?" I ask.

          "Yep." Mark answers. Derek is trying to find a good excuse for what Mark just told me and by the looks of it, he can't find one. "Is she mine?" I question.

          Finally Mark seems to notice what he told me and he tries to leave. Derek grabs the shoulder of Mark's shirt and says, "Oh no you don't Ballas, you got us into this mess." Mark sits back now and they share a nervous look.

          "Sophia- Sophia..." Derek says pausing, "Is yours."

          "Please don't say anything to Jenna, she'll kill us." Mark begs. They both have pleading looks and I say, "Fine I won't say anything." For now at least. I want to know about my daughter a little bit more.

          I'm not angry at Jenna for keeping the secret from me, but I want to know why she didn't tell me today.

(Mark's POV)

          We're dead, completely dead. Jenna would never let us here the end of this. Before we tell her, we should tell Witney and Lindsay. The girls enter Boa and we go to meet. "We've got something to tell you." I state.

          "What did you two do?" Lindsay questions, already annoyed.

          "Mark told Val that Sophia was Jenna's!" Derek exclaims blaming the entire thing on me. The girls glare at me and Witney stopped Lindsay from slapping me. "In my defense, I was drunk." I say.

          "When Jenna finds out, she'll kill you." Witney states.

          "That's just the thing, we're not telling her." Derek says.

          "Ok, but what about Val?" Lindsay questions.

          "We made him promise not to say anything." I explain. The girls shake their heads and we go back to the table. "Hey." Val says to them.

          "Hi." They answer.

          "So you know." Lindsay spells out.

          "Yeah." Val replies. The girls look at each other.

          "Do have any questions about Sophia?" Witney asks.

          "What's her full name?" Val questions.

          "Sophia Brandi Johnson." Derek answers.

          "How old is she again?" Val says.

          "11 months." I reply.

          "So I haven't missed much?" he asks.

          "Not really, but the third word she learned was Dadda." Lindsay states.

          "Can I see a picture?" Val questions. Both Witney and Lindsay pull out their phones and decide what pictures to show him.

(Val's POV)

          Witney shows her phone to me and Sophia looks to be only a few months old in the picture. "She was only two months." Witney explains. She then swiped to the next picture. It was a selfie Witney and Sophia making a funny face. "Really Witney?" I ask.

          She turns the phone her and says, "Oh that was last week." Lindsay then shows me her phone and it's a video. "Hi aunt Lindsa!" Sophia yells in the video. "Aunt Lindsay?" I question.

          "Sophia can't pronounce the y's in any of our names." Lindsay explains. I really wish that Jenna had called me when Sophia was born. I would've liked to be a part of Sophia's life. Lindsay hides her phone as Jenna enters the Boa. I have to remember not to blurb about what the others told me.

          "Hey." Jenna exclaims.

          "Hi." We all answer. Jenna smiles and sits next to Witney. The girls begin talking about something. My phone starts ringing and I answer it. "Hello." I say.

          "Hi Val." Peta answers.

          "What's up Peta?" I ask.

          "He left again." She cries. Maks left her again, ugh last time it was because he just... actually he had no good reason. "Why?" I question.

          "I'm- I'm pregnant." Peta sobs.

          "Where are you?" I ask.

          "At our apartment." She says.

          "I'll be there as soon as I can." I tell her.

          "Ok, bye." She mumbles.

          "Bye." I say and she hangs up. I look up at the others and they're staring at me. "Maks problem." I say.

          "What is it?" Lindsay asks.

          "Peta's pregnant and Maks left." I explain. I stand and grab my jacket, when Jenna asks, "Where are you going?"

          "To go help Peta and find Maks." I say.

          "Can I come?" she questions. I think for moment, would I accidently say something about me knowing about Sophia. "Sure." I answer. She gets up and follows me as we leave.

          She hops into the passenger seat and I start the engine. In about half hour we reach Peta and Maks' apartment. I knock on the door and Peta answers it. Her face is tear streaked and her makeup is runny. "Hi." Peta cries.

          "Hey." Jenna and I say at the same time. She leads us inside and I look around. "I'm gonna go look for him." I state.

          "Ok." The girls answer. Right as I begin to leave I hear Jenna tell Peta, "You can stay at my apartment."   

So there's another chapter, I hope you liked it. I got one in Val and Mark's POV. Cool right?!?