Chapter 5: This is War

Today is the last day of The Baby project, these two weeks flew by and I am happy to be done with it by tomorrow so that I don't have to deal with Cason anymore because let me tell you when we went into the teething stage Cason was annoying me to death along with Mia crying, like how can a fake baby make so much noise.

"Hey you still here I thought you would be gone since it's the last day for out project and that you would want to get away from me a soon as you can" Cason asked when he walked in his room "Ya I was just about to leave I was just changing Mia and making her bottle because she might be fake but she gets hungry fast and makes the worst fake poo a baby can make". I say to Cason well trying not to make eye contact "Ok well I'm gonna make some pancakes if you like I can make you some if you want" Cason said "Sure thank you" I said and Cason went to the kitchen to the pancakes.

"Hey Jenna can I talk to you for a sec pls" Bella said when she walked into Cason's room "Sure" I say as I walk with her to her room "What's up" I say looking a bit concerned "Well since The Baby Project is over I was thinking that we can hang out again because I know that you have been busy this last two weeks and you have been spending a lot of time with my brother and I just feel like we are drifting apart and because I know Cason he is boy every girl wants and what ever Cason wants he gets and I feel like if you hang out with him to much you might fall in love with him and I don't want that because I don't want to lose you" She said in a soft and sad voice.

"First of all we will never drift apart ever and you will never lose me, Second of all of course we can hang out, and Third of all I will never ever fall in love with Cason ya he may be smoking hot and the boy every girl wants but he is not what I want and there are people out there who are hotter so you have nothing to worry about ok" I say making sure Bella is ok, "Thanks anyway I think you should get back to Mia because she is crying like crazy right now" Bella says and I run out of there because I totally forgot about Mia for a second.

As I get to Mia she is crying like crazy and I did the first thing I knew she would want and that was to feed her, I grabbed her bottle off of Casons desk and just as that happened I heard a big loud crash and when I turned around to see what it was I saw that is was something of Cason's that looked really really priceless and I knew I was in big trouble.

Before I could pick it up and try fix it Cason walked in "Hey are you ok I got the pancakes but as I was walking up I heard a crash what fell" He said as he had is eyes fixed on mine "Nothing everything is fine" I said but I could tell he knew I was lying and when he turned his head and saw his broken what ever you call the thing I dropped I knew he was angry.

"What the hell happened" He said in an angry tone "I am so sorry I was just grabbing Mia's  bottle from the desk and then I must have accidentally knocked that off pls forgive me it was an honest mistake and again I am so sorry" I said hoping he wouldn't be angry with me and hoping he can forgive me "I... it.. It's ok I know it was an accident but Jenna you do know what this means right" He said to me "No what does it mean" I asked a bit confused "It means war Jenna so I suggest you watch your back" He said picking up the broken pieces and leaving out the door.

War what does he mean by that, as I was thinking about what he mean't I grabbed Mia said goodbye to Bella and left, and the whole way home I was just thinking about Cason's words (It  means war) Oh what have you done Jenna Wood.