Chapter 13: Friends Again Always & Forever

As I walk into school on Monday I went to talk to Cason because we have an hour before school actually starts "Hey Cason I just wanted to say that I really really like you I may even be in love with you but I know that i'm just your little sister's best friend and that's all I'll ever be but that doesn't mean I won't wait for you because Bella doesn't own us she can't tells us who we can or can't date so just think about pls and if you still don't want to be with me friends are always a plan B right" I say and walk away as fast as I can trying not to cry.

"Jenna wait" Cason says "I do love you but as friends and I can't be with if it's gonna make Bella mad or sad because I don't want her to hate me more than she already does" He says "Why does she hate you" I say "Dad died in a car crash when he went on a work trip she didn't tell you did she".

As Cason said that I answered back"No but how does that make it your fault" I ask "I told dad to go on the trip and that nothing will happen but that was not the case and she says it's my fault and that's why she hates me" He says.

 "OMG I need to find Bella" I say "Jenna she's at the cemetery she not here today" Cason says thank you I say as I walk out the school and drive to the cemetery to find Bella.

When I get there I can see Bella sitting in front of her father tombstone crying "Hey" I say "Jenna hi what are you doing here" She says "I came here for you why didn't you tell that your dad" I said "I tried but you were always thinking about Cason or you were always with him you didn't give me a chance to speak" She said "Bella I am so sorry for everything and if you don't want me to be with Cason I won't because he doesn't want me" I say "I'm sorry to friends always" She says "And forever" I say

A few weeks pass and Bella and I are now stronger than ever Cason and I are fine now not friends or lovers but we still talk now and then oh and Bella and Lucas are still together turns out Bella always loved him two and I was happy for them but now I can't help to think how life would be if Cason and I are together.