Chapter 8: Girls Day Out

Cason and I have been at this war and pulling pranks on each other for the whole week and I haven't been spending time with Bella so considering that today is Friday after school Bella and I are gonna have a girls day out far away from Cason and the war it will just be us having fun like we used to.

"Jenna can you come here pls before you go" My mom called as I was just about to leave "Sure", "What's up mom everything ok" I asked "Yes yes everything is fine I just wanted to say have a fun girls day and don't be home to late because your father is coming back today and he said he got you something and I will be cooking your fav dish tonight ok" She said "Thanks mom I will and  you do know that i'm always home on time also never say fav again it sounds wrong ok love you bye" I say and I head downstairs and out the door.

"Hey" I say when I see Bella waiting for me in her car "Hey ready for girls day out" She said "Hell ya but first can we get food because I haven't eaten since lunch today at school and I am starving like I could eat a whole chicken right now" I say so fast as my mouth starts to water at the sound of food " Sure we can" Bella said and we took of to go get some food at the mall.

When Bella and I got to the mall we found a nice pizza place ordered a chicken and mushroom pizza and found a place to sit and because we haven't had a girls day for we had so much to talk about and we spent like half the day talking instead of actually walking around or doing something.

"So how long is this war gonna go on for" Bella asked "It will go on until Cason realizes that he is a looser and I am better at him with pranks" I said with a grin "Ok well you know that you are amazing and you don't need to prove your better than him by a stupid war" Bella said "I know but I don't care Cason started and i'm going to end it, he wanted to play so now I'm playing" I said "Fine but can you at least not care about him or the war more than me because right now you haven't spoken to me unless it was to say hi, ask how i'm doing, and what is a good prank to pull on Cason I know he is my brother and I am glad you are pulling pranks on hime because I know I can't just pls try not to let him get to you ok" Bella said "Ok I won't" I said and we both got up and walked around for a bit.

As we were walking I saw Cason and Lucas in foot locker a shoe store and I went over there to ask what they're doing here,"What the hell are you doing here" I say "Looking at shoes" Cason says "I know but I mean why are you here at this mall there are about 50 other malls you could go to" I say "Well because this is the best mall and I could go to witch ever mall I want" Cason says "What ever" I say.

As I turn to leave Cason placed his hand on my back and for some reason I felt sparks fly I thought he might say something but he just turned away and left I walked out after him, told him not to touch me again and when I turned around he shouted and told me that there was a bee on my back and because I am afraid of bees I ran around like a wild bull and when I saw a small paper fall from behind me it has the letter B on it and I knew it was Cason "Cason what the hell I am gonna kill you" I went to the bathroom grabbed a piece of toilet paper and put it in my back pocket so Cason wouldn't see it, when I reached him I stuck my hand in his back pocket placed the toilet paper in making it look like it got stuck after using the bathroom and he will then know not to mess with me "What are you doing" Cason asked "Nothing just letting you know that I'm not one to mess with" I said into Cason's ear.

"Hey sorry about that do you want to continue with our girls day" I say to Bella "I'm actually tired so we can just go home pls" She said "Sure everything ok" I asked "Ya everything's fine its just been a long day" She said "Ok cool no problem we should have a girls day next weekend again" I say "Sure" She said and we left the mall and went back home.