Chapter 18: Birthday/Boyfriend

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" We all said at the same time and just like that we were in the new year.

"Wait it's not just new year are you guys ready" Bella said and then they all started to sing (boys on the phone and Bella)"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Jenna happy birthday to you".

"Really guys" I say "What it's your birthday and you are now 18 years old how exiting" Bella said "Yay I'm growing older" I say in a sarcastic voice "Don't be like that tomorrow we will get you something but I have no money because it was literally just Christmas so I can buy you a burger and fries and nothing else" Bella said "Just like every year but thank you" I said.

Bella and I went back to our room and slept for the rest of the day.

The next day Bella and I got ready for our first day back at college since we had new years break and it was going well until later in the day classes were hard and somehow I had already made an enemy great.

The next few days were ruff but I got through them. I was on my way to get lunch in the cafeteria when I bumped into someone and when I looked up I saw the most handsome guy ever I mean Cason was still hotter but man this guy was a close 10.

"Sorry darling didn't see you there" He said "No problem it's my fault sorry" I said "I'm Blake" He said "I'm Jenna" I said back "Well nice to meet you will see you around" Blake said and he left. I could not believe what just happened OMG I need to tell Bella.

The next few weeks Blake and I had run into each other a lot and then we just became friends and lately I have been felling something for Blake he is a really great guy and I can see that he might feel something for me to the only problem is what about Cason I mean I know I don't love him anymore but I still feel bad I mean he just told me that he likes me back and now I just feel bad but he's a big boy so I'm just gonna tell Blake how I feel.

"Hey Blake" I said "Hey Jen how are you" He said "I'm good um I know that we haven't know each other for long but I" I said but before I could finish Blake kissed me and it felt amazing I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back.

"I like you to babe" He said pulling away from the kiss "What" I said confused of what had just happened "I like you to that is what you were gonna say right" He said I couldn't speak so I just nodded and just like that I had the most amazing boyfriend ever, and I couldn't wait to go on double dates with Bella and Lucas.

"Hey Bella" I say "Hey what's up" She said "You will not believe what just happened" I said "Ok what just happened" She said tilting her head like she had no clue what I was about to say "Blake just kissed me and yes we are now dating" I say jumping up and down "OMG that's amazing now we can go on doubles dates" She said "I know I was just thinking the same thing" I said "Well i'm happy for you" She said "Thanks" I said back and for the rest of the day I was thinking about how I got the most amazing boyfriend ever I love Cason....wait CASON no, no, no, no, no not Cason I love Blake, Blake, Blake, Blake yes Blake but why did I some how feel guilty. I went to sleep that night not thinking about anything else not about Cason and not about Blake.