Chapter 7: Endless Day Of Pranks

I wake up in the morning and I am actually excited to go to school because if Cason wants to have a war, we are gonna have a war and I've got a few pranks up my sleeve.

I walked into school and went straight to my locker to grab my history and science book because they are the first two classes I have in the morning, and I am grateful for that because Cason isn't in those classes with me and it will give me time to plan my first prank.

After the first two lessons I had planned the perfect prank on Cason I just had to know when to use it but I figured that the perfect time to use it would be english because Cason always goes to the bathroom in English.

After lunch I was walking to my English class when I saw Cason in the corner of the hall way talking with Lucas and I went straight over to ask what he is doing here, "Planning your next prank on me already huh" I say into Casons ear "Haha very funny, actually no I'm talking with my friend" He says as he points to Lucas "Oh hey what are you doing here I thought you don't go here" I say "Well I do now and it's good to see you were able to get all the smoothie out your hair" He says with a grin "Great now I have to spend a whole year with two annoying rats" I say with a small smile "Not funny" Cason says "Anyway Lucas we will see you later because Cason and I have English now" I say as I took Cason arm pulling him into the direction of our English class.

As we got to the class we were 1 minute late but Miss Rogers was not there yet so we didn't get into trouble. As we sat there for a while waiting for Miss Rogers to come I heard Cason say that she is not here today and after he said that I knew my prank would have to wait but that was until our homeroom teacher walked in he told us to read a book or do something as long as we don't make a noise.

After a few minutes Cason was about to ask if he can go to the bathroom but I had to be fast and ask before him so that my plan would work "Sir may I pls go to the bathroom" I asked and after he said yes I got up and left my plan was now in action.

Today some girls had a hockey match and that means that there would be a lot of girls in the bathroom because that's we the changing rooms were to, so as soon as I reached the girls locker room I switched the signs so that when Cason goes to the bathroom he will walk into the girls room and not the boys and yes it sounds like a lame prank but i'm just letting him know what he is messing with, I switched the signs and left.

Just as we were leaving English Cason ran into the class room and came straight to me "You are so dead, I was going to go easy on you but now, watch your back Jenna now were not classmates or friends were enemies" He said and left.

The rest of the day was just Cason and I pulling pranks on each other he pulled about 5 different pranks on me and I did the exact same Bella tried to talk to me and tried to stop us but we didn't budge Cason and I had made complete fools out of ourself's today yet we didn't care we got called to the principal's office and we were told not to pull any dangerous pranks that would affect others witch we completely understood but she didn't say we couldn't pull pranks and that is what we did so I guess you could say that today was one endless day of pranks.