Chapter 10: Falling In Love

Last night I had a wired dream about Cason and I, ever since we went on that little adventure to the diner out of town I couldn't stop thinking about him so my plan today is to ignore him as much as possible.

When I got to school this morning I didn't see Cason anywhere witch was a good sign but also wired because he is usually always here so I went to find Bella and ask if she might know where he is considering they're brother and sister.

"Hey have you seen Cason today or in fact is he even here today" I asked Bella "Hey no I haven't seen him but he should be here" She say "Ok cool" I say "Wait why do you need him" Bella asked "Oh nothing I just wanted to know, gotta go now see you later" I say as I turn to leave "Ya bye".

The day went by in just a few minutes and it was already our last lesson of the day and I managed to not bump into Cason today but that is all going to change now because we have English like I still don't understand why they had to move him into my advanced English class but it is what it is, and I just have to deal with it.

As I walked into the classroom Cason was already there and all the other seats were full so I couldn't sit anywhere else and I was stuck with him now, hopefully Miss Rogers doesn't make us do work together because if she does I might not be able to focus and I don't want that to happen.

"So I see that you have been ignoring me today" Cason said as soon as I sat down "No I haven't I just didn't see to today that's all" I said not making eye contact "Ok if you say so" He said and we sat there and listening to Miss Rogers speak as she was giving out our grades for the baby project never thought that I would hear those words again but here I am waiting to hear my grade for looking after a fake baby.

After school I went over to Bella's house but she was not there so I went to Cason's room to ask and I forgot to knock so when I walked in he was shirtless and I just stood there frozen and I had no breath just as Cason was going to say something Bella walked in and asked what was going on here "Hey Bella I was just coming to ask Cason if he knew where you were but since you're here now I don't need to do that anymore let's go pls" I say as Bella and I walk out the room and into her's so that we can do our homework together.

After Bella and I are done studding we head to the kitchen to make some milkshakes witch turned out to be amazing and delicious, Bella and I just talked for the rest of the day until I went home; When I got home that day my mom and dad were sitting in the living room watching TV that they didn't even see me walk in.

For the rest of the day I just stayed in my room and watched TikTok videos on my phone and when I was scrolling I found a video of Cason and he was dancing to some new TikTok trend and he actually did a good job and I couldn't help but smile and soon after that I was stalking his whole TikTok account.

The next few weeks I was still ignoring Cason at school and when I was Bellas because I still got theses weird feeling every time Cason and I talked and I still didn't know why what was this feeling and why do I have it what caused it all these questions flowing in my brain until it finally clicked could it really be that I am falling in love with Cason I wondered, no it couldn't be could it.