Chapter 15: Winter Break

After prom and graduation it was winter break the best time of the year because winter break means Christmas and Christmas is around the corner I can't wait.

 Christmas is the best holiday ever and nothing can change my mind not even my birthday witch is also soon because it is on the 1st of January yes that's right I'm a new year baby and I love it.

Anyway not like that last part was really important today Bella and I are gonna spend all day at the mall and just have fun and maybe do some early Christmas shopping because when the holidays come around the malls are packet and you won't be able to get a good gift and I was also hoping I could find Cason a good gift don't know why but I just do.

After Bella and I to the mall we spent hours shopping and getting as many gifts we could find but I still didn't know what to get Cason and then it hit me I got the best gift ever.

"That was one of the longest shopping spree we have ever done" I say as I planted onto Bella's bed "Well it's winter break so why don't we just relax and watch some TV or movies for the rest of the day" Bella said "That's sounds wonderful" I say.

"So what did you get Lucas for Christmas" I asked "I got him a pair of new underwear because he told me that all of his has holes in them and then I also just got him a new video game" She said.

 "What about you what did you get Cason" She asked "Nothing yet but I have the perfect gift and it also counts as a gift to you as well but don't worry I still got you something else" I said "Ok cool" She said and we spent the rest of the day just watching movies.

"Are you two just gonna sit there the rest of the day or are you gonna come help me put the Christmas decorations up" Cason said peeking his head though Bella's bedroom door "No we'll come" Bella said "Why are putting the Christmas decoration up now" I asked "Because Christmas is around the corner and it's fun to get into the spirit" Cason said "Well in that case" I said and went to put on my all time fav Christmas song called (Santa Tell Me) by Ariana Grande.

And for the rest of the day we decorated the house and Bella and I went back to watching our movies this is one of the best winter breaks I have ever had for some reason and there were still many more to come.