Chapter 12: Lost Girl

I wake up Friday morning not feeling good because I didn't get any sleep last night with the amount of times that I cried and because of all my thoughts keeping me up like why did I have to kiss Cason and why did Bella have to be there when it happened overall just why.

After snapping back into reality and finally getting out of bed and getting ready for school I head on downstairs to find mom making breakfast and dad reading the local newspaper "Good morning mom and dad" I say "Good morning" Mom said "Good morning" Dad said after "How did you sleep honey" My mom asked "To be honest not good I really messed up and I don't know what to do" I say "What happened" Mom asked "Well" I say and I tell both my mom and dad the whole story of what happened with Cason, Bella and I and I kinda broke down in tears half way.

When I get to school the first thing I do is go over to Bella's locker to find her and say sorry for what happened yesterday but when I got there she just told me that she doesn't want to talk to me and that I must just leave her alone so I went to Find Cason for two reasons 1. to say sorry to him again and 2. to ask if he can make Bella talk to me so that's what I did "Cason look I'm sorry for what happened yesterday and" But before I could finish he cut me off "Look Jenna you don't have to say sorry this isn't you fault and also if you came to ask me if I can ask Bella to talk to you she already beat you and told me to tell you she just needs time ok so I'm sorry to for this and for what I said to you yesterday it was wrong" He said "It's ok thank you um I'll see you in English" I say "Ya see you in English he says and we both walk off into different directions.

For the next two weeks of school I gave Bella all the space that she needs and I did the same for Cason the only time Cason and I spoke was in English and the Only time Bella and I spoke was in our Bio class other than that we never said a word to each other and it is killing me to know that I hurt my best friend and that the only guy that I ever liked doesn't even want me my life is now ruined and again it is all because of me.

Cason POV:

I was walking out of English and to my car at the end of the day when I see Lucas with some girl and when I walk up to them the girl was non other than my sister Bella "What the hell is going on here" I say "Oh hey brother I was just making plans to hang out later with my new boyfriend" Bella said "What.. what do you mean boyfriend" I ask "I mean boy-friend is that so hard to understand" She says "What hell dude why are you with my sister and when and how long" I ask "Not long at all she asked me today and I said yes" He said "You said yes to dating my sister" I say "Yes he did because you are dating my best friend or well ex best friend so why can't I date yours" Bella says "Because he is player and because I am not dating Jenna" I say "You know that it the same thing I told Jenna that your a player also if your not dating why did you kiss" She asked "She kissed me" I say "Dude come on you know that I've liked your sister like forever she is amazing" Lucas says "Fine whatever do what you want but I swear to god Lucas if you ever break her heart I will end you" I say as I walk to my car to leave.

Back to Jenna:

"Hey are you ok sweetheart" My mom asked when she walked into my room "No I'm not my life is ruined and now I have no best friend" I say "That's not true i'm you best friend aren't I" She says "Mom really this is no time for jokes I'm a lost girl" I say "I know i'm sorry and you are not a lost girl but hey it's not your fault just give Bella some space and try talk to Cason maybe he wants to be friends" She says "Wait how did you know about Cason" I asked confused "I'm your mother I know everything so why didn't you tell me that you had your first kiss" She said "Get out really" I say laughing but maybe she is right I just need to give Bella space and talk to Cason so that it's not awkward for us and that's what I will do first thing Monday morning maybe I'm not a lost girl at all.