attention

( omg he is so fine)

Y/n stepped out of the shower as the steam follows her darkskin body. She wraps her towel around her and looks in the mirror touching her humid 4c/4b hair.

Y/n walked out of the bathroom to see her boyfriend Oakley aka central cee on the game. Before y/n went in the shower she told Oakley to get off the game. The boy didn't listen.

" babe I thought I told you to get off the game?" She was now sitting on their bed putting her thong on. Oakley's attention was on the game not on her.

" uh let me win a victory and I'll get off. Ok?" He showed her a quick looking Before turning back to the game. She let him play. For the time being she was just on her phone scroll on Instagram.

20 minutes went by and Oakley was still on the game. He didn't win any victory because he sucks. Y/n grew tired of his behavior so she wanted to do a little teasing.

TW/ Sexual content ahead

Y/n walked seductively over to Oakley rubbing his back in a slow motion. He groaned at the feel. She then placed sweet kisses on his neck. She can see him turning red from frustration.

She can see the bulge in his grey sweatpants. He was getting under pressure. She walks in front of him getting down on her knees. She fiddles with his pant string.

Oakley tries to push her off because his friends are on the other end. Y/n slips her hands in his pants feeling his big erections. Y/n pulls half of Oakley's pants down to his leg.

Oakley gives her the don't do it look.

"Babe stop before- before he could finish y/n mouth was already rapid around his dick. He let out a moan throwing his head back.

Y/n gages a lil. She deep throats his 9-inch dick. Sucking on his balls while pumping his dick.

Oakley's hand was now shaking from the pleasure. He told his friends he was going to sleep. He was a moaning mess.

" oh shit- I'm- I'm about to cum baby" Y/n was moving at a fast pacing make sure he felt her tongue.

Y/n watched Oakley struggle as she licked his tip. Pre cum was already slipping out. " aww my poor baby wants to cum? You should have listened."

Oakley felt a pit in his stomach knowing he was almost there. He wanted to cum too bad but y/n was torturing him. He let out big moans and groans.

Y/n was turned on by how she made her man feel this way. Oakley's dick twitched in her mouth. Oakey just begged to cum.

"Please mama let me cum please" Oakley now pushing her head farther down

" fuck just like that baby. Oh fuck I'm cu- Oakley stopped because he didn't feel that warm feeling on his shaft anymore.

Y/n was standing wiping her mouth smile. Oakley was pissed that y/n didn't let him cum.

" what the fuck y/n?"

Y/n could just laugh " You should have listened and given me attention but you didn't so clean yourself up and get in this damn bed." That was y/n final words before laying in bed.

Oakley sat on his gaming chair still out of breath. He should have listened.

Author note: Hey cousins here is my first imagine of central cee. If you didn't know I have a book about him so don't be afraid to read it.

Make sure to vote and comment. Love yall. Forgot to mention I got this book idea from my favorite writer