Never Again!!

Yn packed her suitcase fiercely. She sped walked to her closet and ripped her clothes off the hanger, some breaking in the process. She wiped the tears running down her face

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧." 𝐲𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭."

" 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭? 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭."

"𝐲𝐧-"

" Don't 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡."

𝐘𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐠. 𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐠. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

" 𝐲𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬." 𝐲𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

"Baby I'm sorry, please don't leave me." Oakley was now on his knees begging for Yn's forgiveness but she went over it and laughed in his face. Oakley saw that she didn't care or give him attention, which hurt the most.

"You look dumb, get off your knees. nothing is changing, I'm leaving." yn picked up her loaded suitcase, she struggled to pick it up but managed. She took her purse from the dresser and walked downstairs. Oakley followed like a lost puppy.

Oakley's words got stuck in his throat when he tried to reason with her." yn please, I'm sorry. It just happened and I regret it." yn rolled her eyes and placed her bags by the door.

" Okaley please just stop, you fucked her and there is nothing you can say to fix it. You were just a dirty little slut that wanted to fuck everything that came close to you. I will live my life without."

Oakley clenched his jaw." So that's it? were throwing away 2 years together?"

"Who are we? it's your fault for fucking that bitch, You threw this shit away and I'm just deposeing it."

"She forced me to fuck her,"

"Oakley just stop this bullshit, I'll be back in the morning for the rest of my stuff" Oakley's body stiffened when he heard the door closed. Oakley's head hung low as he walked to the chair. he sat down and sluched sighing. The realization didn't make it any better, she's really gone Oakley thought. His eye landed on a vodka bottle, he didn't even pour it in a cup he just chugged it. Druck his pain away.

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

Oakley jumped at the sound of a door slamming. He hurried and picked up all his mess, yn walked into the house with a discugt look on her face. She ignored him and walked into the bedroom they once shared

" I didn't know you were coming this early"

" Neither did I but I need my stuff and I'll be out of here"

"Come on yn can we talk about this? I said I'm sorry"

yn scoffed, he took out her remaining clothes and put them in her pink bag." Oakley sorry don't change anything, you fucked someone that I've been friends with for years"

" I know and I'm sorry, I should have never done that. please take me back"

" Oakley we done stop trying"

"OK but can I still see Mya?" Mya was their 1-year-old daughter, yn dropped her off at her mom's house because she didn't want her to see her parents arguing

Yn zipped up her bag and threw it on her shoulders" You'll see her on the weekends"

" But what about us? You want her to see her parents aren't together?"

"Oakley stop trying to change this on me, I'm done" yn walked down the corridors, Oakley following her like a lost puppy. He tried to grab her pull she pulled away, yn reached to the door.

" can we get couple counsilion?"

" no, goodbye."

" please I'm sorry, you leaving so easy so I guess you didn't love me"

Yn whipped her head at Oakley

" nigga I always loved you, I birth to your first child but this is what I get? Fuck no so we done"

" and I love you so much yn, please I'll do anything just stay" Oakley was a crying mess but it didn't faze yn

" Oakley I can't go back to a cheater, I wish you find someone else" yn slammed the door, Oakley sat on the crying wishing he never cheated.

Author note: I know y'all see the different fonts but I don't feel like changing it because it's gonna take forever 😭