𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐘𝐀𝐋

Oakley looked through the menu as yn did with hers. It was a nice day so they went to a diner to eat. Yn couldn't choose what she wanted. she is a very picky eater." should I get chicken tenders and fries?"

" babe you always get that. get something else."

" but what if I don't like it?"

Oakley looked up at her." then I'll give you mines"

" what are you getting?"

"waffles with fried chicken" Yn made up her mind and got the chicken and tenders

Yn looked around to find a waiter. She laid eyes on a girl with a tray of water coming their way." Um hi, we would like to order."

" ok minute." yn nodded. the girl came back with a small checkbook.

The girl looked at Oakley and smiled." Ok, what's your order?"

" um, I want-" the girl cut yn off. yn kissed her teeth because who does she think she is

" I was talking to him not you." oakley body tensed up because he didn't like when people disrespected yn. Oakley waited for yn reaction but nothing came out. she sat there smiling

"yo, chill. let her go first."

the girl turned to yn with an annoyed attitude." uh what would you like."

" I would like chicken tenders, fries, and a strawberry milkshake." the girl tiredly wrote everything down.

The girl turned her entire body to Oakley, she bit her lips and flipped her hair." and you sir." At this point, yn was getting heated. oakley didn't even look at her but at yn.

"I want what my wife is getting."

" well ok. I'll be back, don't miss me." yn rolled her eyes and watch the girl walk away.

yn sighed." bitches love trying me."

" don't even worry about that ting, I'm not even paying attention."

" Next time we're eating in." Oakley nodded. 5 minutes later the girl came back with a try of food. Yn was so hungry.

" here is your order sir." yn was confused because she knew there were two people at the table. the girl handed her her food, she basically threw it on the table.

Yn cracked her knuckles." bitch don't play with me. don't throw my food."

" I didn't throw it tho."

" but you and I said I wanted a milkshake, not water."

"Well, don't you think you're eating enough?" yn felt triggered because she was chubby and incur. oakley quickly checked the girl.

" yo watch bloody mouth when you're talking to her innit? She was nice to you this whole time but you want to be a weirdo? get the tf off."

the girl hummed and walked away." Baby that was hot."

" I don't play about you like that but people love to talk." the couple enjoyed their meal, asked for a different waiter to pay, and left.

" I wanna go home and take a hot bath."

" feet rub too"

yn smiled and nodded." yup while you feed my fruits." The couple got into their car and drove home. The two sang their favorite song on the way home. The pair stopped so they could watch the stars. They started to feel horny and you know what happened next

𝟕 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑....

" FUCK OAKLEY." oakley pounded into yn as she tried to hold on to something. The way their body created heat made the windows foggy.

oakley grunts" You're so tight. Who pussy is this?" yn hummed in response. she felt her body overheat from the way Oakley was fucking her. her legs started to tremble and close.

" I need words."

" oh fuck yes. It's your daddy"

Yn's moans became louder by the second. she bit her lips, it hurt so good and she didn't want it to end. oakley wrapped his hands around her but not too hard, he smashed his lips.

yn breath became to be unsteady." fuck daddy I wanna cum( imagine calling a white man daddy.) Oakley grunts from yn clenched pussy. he stuffed her pantie in her mouth

" hold it."

"Hmm." the clothe muffled her words. it was getting too much for her. Yn high pitched oh echoed off the car walls. Her pussy begging to cum.

" you gonna cum for Daddy?"

yn nodded but Oakley tapped her face." yes I wanna, shit." oakley groped her chest and bit her neck.

" say please, I wanna hear you beg."

" oo shit, pLEASE LEFT ME CUM." oakley laughed at her. yn eyes began to dim from her upcoming orgasm.

" fuck cum with me." the couple moaned and the grunt got loud as their orgasm hit. they both became unsteady with their breathing and their sweaty bodies. oakley laid his chess on yn rasing chess.

" you wanna order in and fuck again?

Yn sighed." you read my mind."

Author note. yall finally got smut. I really don't know how to write smuts, I feel like it's corny😭😭 yall ever get orgasm and organism mixed up? I sure do. Don't be scared to request. I hate this chapter, idk what I was thinking.

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓