She a 10

Yn posed for her last take

Yn posed for her last take. yn was a very famous model/influencer who has been hitting the fashion industry to its core. Yn got many calls every day from people asking her for an interview and to staring their music video. She was even in Nicki Minaj's music video "good form" Some say she's overrated but others say she worked hard to get where she's at. They were absolutely right.

Yn wasn't always rich. She used to be a poor girl but enough of that sappy story. " omg I just hit 3milon on ig." Yn shook her friend nella in excitement.

Nella took a bite of her burger." Do you think it's funny to brag? You ignorant gyal."

Yn laughed." Your almost there nells. Don't worry you have me and my followers. " yn started laughing throwing her head on nells shoulder.

"I don't know how your my friend. "

Nella gave her a dutty look." Abeg if you don't get off me I will beat you until your white. Yeah?."

Yn put her hands up in surrounder. " ok. ok, my fault was just trying to help. " the to left the photo shoot a drove to Starbucks. The girls only got a pink drink because everything else was out of order. How is that even possible?." So I've been seeing a little someone on your ig post showing you a lot of love."

Yn sipped her drink." And who might that be?"

Nella gave her a Are you serious bitch look." I'm talking abt that fine white specimen. Central Cee duh."

Yn smirked. " girl I am never dating a rapper and I stand 10 toes on that."
"But you have 9." It was true yn had 9 toes

Yn rolled her eyes." Well, thanks for being a friend huh?."

"I'm just playing but fr you need to get out there. You definitely need to get laid."

Yn chuckled. " why is my sex life so important to you?"

Nella sigh." Because you're always angry. Someone needs to eat the anger out of you." Yn looked at are funny because she never heard that before.

Yn stock on her drink." They need to do what??  Just stop talking, please. "

Nella stuck her tongue out." You heard me hoe. Now get your ass up and let's go shopping. " nella got up and shook her butt a little looking back.

Yn rubbed her temple. " I don't how you're my friend. "

" well believe it. Oh chunks said he wants you on a youtube video tomorrow so be ready."

Yn pouted." Omg. Is he gonna make me do that total wipe-out shit again or that roasting battle.?" Nella laughed at her and shook her head.

Nella opened her car door getting in. Yn got in the passenger side. Passenger princess for real.

" No. He just wants to you rate bare people." Yn nodded and buckled up. The two went to Vuitton first and they ended up not finding what they wanted so they went to Dior and found some dresses. They left the mall with a full hand of bags.