Bisexual

Yn and Oakley were out today running errands

Yn and Oakley were out today running errands. They were running out of groceries so yn forced Oakley to go. Oakley isn't really a grocery-shopping guy, they would mostly eat out or order in.

" babe you want stake today?"

Oakley was too into his candy crush to know what she asked." huh?

"If you can huh you can hear dummy. Do you want steak

" But I couldn't hear you"

Yn hit his shoulder." Just answer the dang question"

" yeah, I want steak, mash potato, and broccoli"

" Am I your mum now?"

Oakley laughed." You asked me first."

" Anyways let's get out of here." yn pushed the cart through the aisle. She picked up Oakley's favorite cereals and also some sweets to munch on in the night. Yn requested Oakley to go get milk, eggs, and bread. Yn started to mumble Oakley and Dave's song.

"SOS somebody rescue me." Yn turned around to see who was singing the lyrics. she found a beautiful dark skin girl, 5'6, and a thick body. Yn found her attractive. She found many women pretty. What Oakley didn't know about his girlfriend was that she was bi. Yn dated many girls in her past relationships.

" Is that your favorite line?"

the girl smiled at her." Yeah, I've been blasting it ever since it came out."

" same. I have to hear it every day because he is my boyfriend

The girl raised her eyebrows." really? you're very pretty so I'm not shocked."

" thank you. you have a big bum"

" well thank you. do you wanna hang out sometime?"

Yn nodded." Yeah sure. I need some new girlfriends"

" you like girls?"

Yn was stunned by her question." yeah why"

" just asking. I wanted you to come to the club I work at to watch my show."

Yn licked her lips. Yn didn't know if she was cheating." Um yeah. I would love to"

" ok, can I have your number?" Yn and the girl exchanged numbers

" What's your name"

"Jazzy, yours?"

Yn saved her number" yn"

" Ok, I saved your number. I'll call tonight"

Yn nodded." yeah"

" Ok bye. don't bring your boyfriend. I might give you a private show." Yn smirked. jazzy left. Yn couldn't juggle her thought around what just happened. was this cheating? Yn looked around for Oakley, she just forgot she told him to get milk, eggs, and bread. Oakley came around the corner

He threw all the items in the cart." who was that girl you were hitting on?

" what girl?"

"yn don't play dumb, you like her?"

" no. she just wants to hang out"

" the way yall were eyeing each other didn't look so"

yn shrugged her shoulder." I don't know what to tell ya."

" yn are you bi?"

" what- why-"

Oakley cut her off." If you are I'm not mad just be honest."

" yes, I am. I was gonna tell you when we got together but never go the chance."

"It's fine as long as you not cheating on me with any women."

yn nodded." Baby, I would never."

" Yeah, you better not.

Yn chuckled" Yes sir"

" so what did she want?"

" oh nothing'

Author note: Yall I can't believe I'm posting more. I got like 7 more drafts. Ghost readers better wake tf up

Vote and Comment.