Fight

@badgyalandra    

Yn drank her 3rd shot of the night because it's been a long time since she's been to the club. Yn friends made plans to go to the club, and she wanted to go because she missed out on some things. Yn shook her ass on her friend while her friend held her hips. If Oakley only knew what she was doing, he would turn into a madman. Oakley stayed home tonight and let yn go and have fun.

 He kinda regretted it because it sounded quiet in the house. So he just had some friends over to lift the mood. The club was so loud everyone had to yell to speak to each other. Yn and her friends were vibing to the music.

" Bitchhh, I'm so fucking drunk. You looking fine tonight." yn slurred her words, talking to her friend as she wrapped her hands around her neck. One thing about drunk yn is that she turns into a sex freak. The only people that have seen her this way are her friends and Oakley. Oakley was her bodyguard at the club.

Yn pushed her hair back and whined her hips." I want some dick ."

Her friends laughed at her ." girl, you need to get your ass up before Oakley gets us."

Yn rolled her eyes." Man fuck that nigga. Nah, I'm just playing. I want my man." yn drag as she started to feel sad that her boyfriend wasn't there.

Yn friend pulled her arm. "No fr yn we need to go, you're too drunk." yn pouted.

Yn burped before speaking," wAit, let's have one more shot, please?" her friends said no in syn and pulled her again. As the girls were walking to the exit, two white girls coming their way spilled their wine on yn. Yn wasn't in the mood to feel wet down, and it made her feel gross.

The girl gave a sarcastic look." bitch watch where the fuck you are going, hoe; you spilled wine on my friend. Say sorry." Yn friends were heated because this wasn't how their night was supposed to end.

" ok, don't need to get ghetto up in here. I know how your type does it." they all looked at her, stunned because what was that supposed to mean?

Yn had enough and took off her earrings and handed them to her friend." bitch I'm too fucking drunk to be played with." Yn asked for a hair tie, and her friend gave her one. The white didn't seem to be fazed, but she knew she was getting her ass beat. Yn took off her heels and ran up to the girl hitting her with the heel right in the eye. Now everyone was watching. The girl tried to make a run for it, but yn friends dragged her.

"Do you think I'm playing? Do you bitch." yn pushed the girl's face in until blood ran out her nose. They got one hit in. She hit yn in the face with a wrist bracelet. Yn winced at her hit, but she kept a strong hold on the girl.

The girl started crying." Omg, please stop. I'm sorry, please just stop it." yn ignored her and kept pushing her, not knowing her eyebrow was bleeding. Yn friends came back, pulling her off.

" Yn, let's go. They called the cops." yn got one more hit by kicking the girl in the boob. The white girl was left there with a bloody nose and broken ribs. Yn held the tissue on her eyebrow to stop bleeding, but she still had blood all over her dress. She was more sober after the fight, but that didn't mean Oakley wouldn't be mad. Yn and her friends drove silently in the car. I think it's because they all might get in trouble with their man. Yn friends dropped her off first. Yn said her goodbyes and opened the door with her keys. Her friends drove off, and she closed the door behind her.

Oakley didn't notice she came in because he had his attention on the game. Yn took off her trench coat and her heel because she left the other on in the club. Oakley finally felt her arua and looked at her with fuming eyes.

" yn, what the fuck happened.? Why do you have blood on you? Did you kill somebody." oakley checked her body to see if she was injured, but she only had a bruise on her eyebrow.

yn kept her head down" I got into a fight." She then stopped speaking.

Oakley firmly gripped her arms." Why are you fucking fighting? Do you want to go back to jail." yn sure didn't want to go back to jail. She hugged Oakley and cried in his arms. She didn't care if the blood stained him. She just didn't want him to be mad. Oakley closed in the hug

yn looked at Oakley with her teary eye." Baby, please don't be mad. I was about to leave the club, but then these two white girls spilled wine on me, and I got so pissed I started beating on her. Don't be mad." Oakley softened at her honesty.

" Damn, baby, you must have beat her ass" Oakley and yn laughed. Oakley carried yn to the bathroom to get cleaned up; He sat her on the bathroom counter. Oakley went into the closet to get the AID kit." she barely laid any hits on me; it's just my eyebrow,"

Oakley took out the rubbing alcohol and yn jumped off the counter." hell nah, you not putting that on me."

Oakley pulled her back and locked the door." I need to clean it up, so be a big girl." yn rolled her eye. She squeezed his hands tight. He wiped the area lightly. It didn't hurt like she thought it would.

Oakley threw the bloody wipe and put two bandages on her." look, it wasn't that bad." yn hopped off the counter and kissed Oakley.

" From now on, I'm coming to the club with you."

yn rolled her eyes." ok, father."

Author note. I tried my best on this. I will try to update more today. Request when you want. Go show love to my new story, " teen parents."

Vote and comment pls