open arms

This chapter is based on open arms by sza.

You have to let go of the people you love. Letting go is when you know everything about them, from their favorite color to their favorite food. Yn found it hard to let her best friend Oakley go.

They were always there for each other doing anything. Going out to the park for night runs. Him taking her on tour with him. Traveling the world like no one watching. The two were the class clowns in secondary school.

Everything changed when he got a girlfriend. He started to be distant. Yn understood because that was his girlfriend so she was his new priority. But Oakley would listen to everything his girlfriend said.

Yn couldn't hang around Oakley with his girlfriend being her. His girlfriend would give yn dirty glares and snarky comments. Yn would tell Oakley but he didn't believe it.

Yn continued her life making art. That was her dream to make art and let people see it. Yn lay on her bed on her phone scrolling through ig. She's been in the house for 7 hours and had nothing to do.

Yn rose and walked to her closet for her canvas, paintbrushes, and paint. She took her items to her living room. She sat on the floor and began to paint.

2 hours went by and it was now 12:45. Yn was tired but she didn't finish. She put the painting on pause so she can leave it for tomorrow. Yn got up rubbing her sleepy eyes going to her room. Before she reached the handle there was a knock at the door.

She walked to the looking through the peephole seeing a lost Oakley. He had bags under his eyes and stressed all over his face. Yn opened the door catching a wif of his cologne. Her favorite.

It was awkward between them until Oakley spoke up. " uh hey. Sorry to bother you but can we talk? Please" the man was desperate to talk to Yn. He was mad at himself for pushing her away.

Yn nodded opening the door more" Why did you come this late? People have jobs you know "in trying to lift the mood. Oakley gave a half smile. Yn offered him water but he declined. They walked to the couch both sitting on separate sides.

"Um I know we stopped on a bad start but I want to say sorry for how I pushed you away when you've been there for me." Yn was happy this was coming from him. He continued.

"I and Ava broke up. She cheated on me with her friend. I didn't have anyone to talk to but you. Yn I want you." Yn couldn't believe her ears. She didn't know he felt this way

Yn sat up." Um, what do you mean you want me?" Oakley got up and sat next to her with his vein hands on her thighs. They stare into each other eyes for a minute.

" I want you to be mine. I want us to happen. I don't want anyone to be in our way. I only dated Ava because I didn't think you wanted me I clearly showed you I wanted you" you didn't know what to say. There was so much coming from him.

"Oakley ar3 you serious? I didn't know you felt this way but I want us to be a thing too. I always have" Oakley's hands moved to her pum pum area. Yn tensed up.

" I wanna eat you out so bad right now," Oakley said into an ear. He kissed her neck slowly.

" do it then" Oakley looked at Yn to make sure. She gave him approval. Oakley without hesitation took off her pj shorts.
"Lay back for me" Yn did as told.

Oakley kissed up her thighs stopping at her vagina. Oakley sucked hard on her clit making Yn psh his head but she failed. Oakley licked up and down her folds. Sticking two fingers in her she let out a gasps.
"Oh, my god. Your tongue feels so good" in moans would get louder by the minute. Yn felt her high take over.

Mouth wide open. Oakley sucked and finger fucked her not giving her a break.
"Baby I-m close " Oakley sped up the process sucking harder. Yn squirted and came on his finger and face.

Oakley got up licking his wet fingers. Yn lay in the same position as her chest goes up and down. Oakley helped Yn up taking her to the bathroom. " go pee and I'll find you some clothes for a bath." Yn sat on the toilet daydreaming that she let her best friend hit.

Oakley came back into the bathroom and turned on the bath. Yn flushed the toilet. She took off her shirt and bra. She hopped in the hot water feeling her body relax.

" you good?" Yn nodded. Oakley helped her wash her back.

" I can't believe I let yo white ass hit" Yn giggles. Oakley smirked.

" I can" Yn slashed water on him and he did it back. In the end, the two laughed themselves off. They were now back to how they were before. They are meant for each other

Author note: here is the smut yall been asking for. Send in a request because I'm getting writer's block

Vote and comment, please