Get out

The girl touched the Glass screen where her father was. Oakley didn't like that his daughter had to see him like this. Oakley was the biggest mafia drug dealer in San Diego. he was caught because one of his guys snitched

"Papa when you come home." the sweet little girl asked her father

" Papa gonna be home soon, you being good for mommy?."

she hummed" Yes but she never wants to play wif me"

" girl stop lying, you've been putting me through hell." oakley noticed yn looked tired, he hated how she had to deal with his bullshit. even when she's pregnant

"Jazzy you have to be good for mommy, she's pregnant so that's why she's tired."

" well she has a big lazy baby in there"

Oakley chuckled." that's your baby bro your talking about."

" well I don't like him"

" don't say that, you're a big sister and you need to protect him, ok."

"ok, papa."

Oakley turned his attention to his wife." how you feeling miss lady? You have been eating well?" thing was yn couldn't eat with the thought of her husband in jail, she wouldn't tell him certain things because she knew he would tell security to watch me.

" yup, your son has been kicking like crazy"

" Your lying, mama said you weren't eating"

" She talking too much."

Oakley nodded."She does but you gotta eat so our baby can be healthy."

" I know but it's just hard with you being in here. we need you, Oakley."

" I know, Imma get out soon. I promise."

Yn wiped her tears that fell" I hope so because I don't want to give birth alone."

Oakley licked his lips and sigh." don't cry baby, I have to talk to my layer tomorrow so he can lay out my plan and my next court day."

" he better have a good ass plan he getting his ass beat next."

"Mommy stop cussing."

yn chuckle." ok I'm sorry."

" papa it's almost my birthday."

" I know, what do you want to do for your birthday?"

" I wanna see Princess Tiana." his daughter was obsessed with Disney princesses, and Princess Tiana was her top favorite

Oakley smiled at her." ok Daddy is gonna make it happen ok?"

" ok, I wanna Tiana dress too and a crown."

" Ok, I will get everything you want."

"Oh, and I want money."

Oakley and yn looked at each other and laughed at the girl, the girl giggled." you mommy's daughter, aren't you? but I'll give you money and a big cake."

" yeah."

yn shook her head." you spoil her too much."

" well she is my first child so want ever she wants she get's"

"And you say I'm spoiled. ok"

" you are, very spoiled."

yn rolled her eyes." aye times up." yn and Jazzy got sad that they had to leave.

" ok, I love you guys, I will be out no time soon. ok/"

" ok bye, papa."

" bye jazzy, bye Eli, and bye my love."

" bye, baby."

Author note: part 2? trying my best to get these drafts out. I will try to update 2 more today. I can't believe school is in 2 months, we just got out😭😭. when yall start school?

VOTE AND COMMENT