Siren

Siren ( creature half bird and half woman who lured sailors to destruction by the sweetness of her song-)

Sexual content warning ⚠️

Oakley shuffle his feet in the sand as he creams his arms and legs with sunscreen. He watched the ocean waves get bigger. He liked going on the beach alone to think

He got up and went into his beach house to get his searf board, he's been surfing since he was 12 so nothing new. No one was on the beach today so enough time for him.

" hot as shit" Oakley said to himself, he ran to the ocean like he was on bay watch. He smile to himself seeing the waves, he lays on her board and pedal with his hands.

He was now in the middle of the ocean where no one could see him, he stood up on his board as he saw a wave the size of a tsunami. Oakley rode the waves and holding on to his board

He laughed at what he accomplished" Never gets old" Oakley was out there for an hour, it was time to go back to shore but that wasn't happening

The sky's became dark and the the clouds were purple, the waves got bigger moving the tides. Oakley tried his best to get back, she looked back to see the biggest wave every. He knew he wasn't going to survive this wave, he felt something touch him and got freaked out.

It was too dark for him to see anything but all he could remember was something pulling him in the water, he tried to fight what was holding him. He blacked out and that was it

Oakley a felt something ticking his nose, he jumped up breathing heavy. He looked at his chained hands, their was no one their. He examine the room around him, it was quite beautiful and big. He laid on a big bed, it wasn't until he looked down to see a pool around it.

Oakley freaked out, was he high? Was it a dream? Those thoughts ramble his mind, Oakley screams for help

" help, please. Some one get me out of here" I realize no one was going to save him, tear fell down his face

The water glowed, Oakley looked to see with curiosity. A head popped out the water scaring Oakley to shits, the thing showed her full body. A women with a tail, gorgeous black skin and head full of hair

The lady chuckled at Oakley" you are quite a screamer, I like hearing men scream" her voice was Angelic Oakley thought.

Oakley eyes widen when she talked, the tail lady  put on a gold bracelet, not a regular bracelet but a bracelet that gives her legs. The lady walks up the water stairs.

Her hourglass figure was seen through her see through white dress, Oakley felt a familiar grunge in his pants. The lady laughs

" wha-what are you and why did you take me?" Oakley stutters

" firsty name is Anika, queen of Atlantis. I've been watching you surf for some time now and was very intrigued by you" Anika walk seductively over to Oakley and crawls on the bed, she was an inch close to her face.

Oakley glups" I-im Oakley, am I dreaming?"

" oh I know who you are and no this is far from a dream hun" Anika looked at Oakley with lust and her seductive green eyes, she was on a mission to find a human man to impregnate her so she can have a legacy. She was the last of her bloodline so the prophecy said she is to find a human man that you love to have a child with and that is what she does.

"Then why am I here locked up like a prisoner? What do you want"

Anika smirks and caress Oakley face" I want you, you're my true love. We are meant to be"

Oakley looked at her confused" bu-but I don't even know you, how can we be true love?"

" silly boy, you're very funny. I will explain love, don't worry" Oakley relaxed a lil bit, he still couldn't believe he was under water

"So, how am I underwater? How am I even breathing"

Anika giggles" you're cute, you're in my bedroom. I am the only one what can breath in and out the water. My sirens cannot, they are the ones that bring you to me.

" I guess that's kinda cool, again what do you need me for? I'll do anything just let me free" Anika nods, she got off the bed and opened her drawer pulling out crystal keys. She unlocked both of the chains, Oakley sighs and holds his wrists that was red.

"Ok I will explain, I am the last of my kind and if I don't birth a child there will be no one left like me. My father left me his old prophecy that was past down from my older generation and it said I need to find a human man that I love and you're my true love"

Oakley nods and blinks at her" damn that's a lot to take in, do you really love me or are you going to kill you"

" no, no. What's the fun in killing? I had enough of that"

" then how do I know you love me to give you child?"

Anika licks her lips and watched oakley get tense, she crawls on his lap." How about I show you how much I am to love you" Anika pushed his back on the bed, groans as she grinds on his bludge.

The two moans into each other's mouths, Oakley didn't want her to take dominance so he flipped her over."oh, pretty boy is taking control I see"

Oakley shuts her up by ripping her dress, she gasps and held her exposed breasts. Oakley sucks on them, Anika moans except. She hasn't felt this good in 7 years.

Oakley undress himself, Anika gets annoyed and pulls him" hurry up and fuck me"

" yes love" Oakley dragged his index finger up to circle her clit, shuddering. "do I turn you on?"

Anika groaned, lowering her gaze to watch Oakley herself. She tense up with Oakley sticks two fingers in her" shit that feels so good" her legs spread apart

Oakley grinned "that's a beautiful pussy" Oakley tongue slips in between her folds, he sucks and pull like it was his last meal

Anika looks at Oakley without breaking eye contact, her legs shake from her up coming climax. Anika reached her climax and let out a moan, Oakley licks his fingers and her juices. He enters her with no warning, his strokes was deep and slow

Anika bit her lips" I knew you were the right one" Oakley smirks, Oakley puts one leg up to go deeper. He groans from the wet feeling.

" who pussy is this" Anika couldn't quite say a thing as her pleasure was too much, Oakley chokes her but not to kill her. " it-its yours daddy, it's all yours"

Oakley and Anika were close to their climax so he went faster, the bed moved with them. Oakley reached his climax cumming inside Anika, Oakley collapse next to Anika.

" so what do you think we're having?" Oakley asked out of breath

" a girl or twins"

Author note: gave y'all something different, Idk I kinda like these Greek stories 😭 should i do more of these?