Save me

@badgyalandra 

TW/ Drugs, overdose

People don't seem to understand what drugs can do to a person and who they might lose. The loss and trust of family you thought would be there to help you, being misjudged because you can't control yourself. Back to back from rehab and having no one contact you to see if you're doing ok. Do people even know drug addiction can be caused by trauma?  No their quick to call you out when it has nothing to do with them. Yn was going through the same thing.

The people that knew about her drug addiction were family and friends but they didn't care what she was going through they are quick to call her for money. Yn found that ironic that they only used her for their needs but not hers. The only person yn can call for help was her best friend Oakley. Yn had a crush on him for years but never got the chance to confess her feelings. 

Oakley has been by her side ever since she started. He didn't like what the drugs made her do or say. But he knew it was the drugs talking and she was in pain. nobody would ever think the reason she has this problem is because of trauma but they are quick to judge. Oakley would sometimes make her stay over so he could watch her closely.

Yn sat on her rocking back and forth as the drugs consumed her energy. Her eyes closed from the feeling making her feel in a lucid dream. Yn hated how to presented herself and how she couldn't control her pain. She should have listened to Oakley when he said therapy is better than killing your body every day. Yn lay spread out on the floor now. pills spilled on the floor. Liquor half open making the room strong.

Y/n tears start to run down her face reminiscing about her brother's death, That was the reason her problem started. she is ashamed of herself because she wanted to make her brother happy. Yn held her stomach feeling a strong pain as it felt like 100 people stabbing her. She started to ball her eyes out. She curled up like a fetus wanting the pain to stop. she tried to stand but fell to her knees. her shaking hands grab her phone. She needed Oakley and needed him fast. Just an ounce of the Methadone bottle was almost down. this was her first time taking so many. Her body didn't react the way she thought.

Nervously calling Oakley her hands wouldn't stop shaking. Oakley picked up and only heard yn breathing heavily." yo yn you good? Yn what's wrong, do you need me?" yn couldn't speak because her pain was getting worse. She felt herself start to lose air and she panicked. Her cries were heard from Oakley's side. Oakley ran around his house to get his keys.

" Yn please tell me you didn't take all those pills. PLEASE BRO, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? STAY THERE I'M COMING. PLEASE" Oakley screams in a shaky tone. He was scared this might be the day he lost his best friend. This is very serious and he wanted her to stop. Oakley arrived at yn house and ran so fast. When he got in the house he saw her unconscious body on the floor with white foam coming out her mouth. Oakley dropped to his knees and shook her so she could wake up but she was unresponsive. Oakley quickly called the cops and after a while, the ambulance came. Oakley couldn't ride in the ambulance so he drove behind them.

At the hospital

Oakley watched yn closely as she slept on the hospital bed with tubes and wires attached to her. Oakley has been in the hospital for 4 hours because he didn't want to leave her. After all, she might leave him. Oakley rubbed his hands thinking about what he will do to her when she woke up. Oakley wanted to put yn in rehab and therapy because she was getting worse. He got up and walked to her and rubbed her head. Oakley thought she looked so pretty when she was sleeping. Tonight was the night he was gonna be yn he liked her but that took a turn.

Oakley watches yn twitch so maybe that's a sign she will wake up. The doctor came in looking down at her checksheet. She came to tell Oakley yn would be able to leave but she would need a lot of rest and needs a lot of help.

She looked at her sheet confused." um I didn't ask but what is your relationship with the paint."

" Her boyfriend ma'am." Oakley didn't know yn woke up but her eyes were closed and she heard everything from the beginning. That's what yn loved about Oakley. He would be there for her through thick and thin so he wanted to make him proud and decided to go to rehab so all her pain can stop. She even wanted to throw all her pills away because she is scared of dying.

The doctor wrote everything she asked Oakley down and left the room leaving the two. Oakley ran his hands through his hair and sat down on the chair he was before." ha so I'm your girlfriend? Shocking." Oakley didn't think he would hear her sweet voice again. he got up so fast and hugged her so tight not wanting to let go.

yn laughed at his silly self." Ok, ok get your big self off me please." oakley listened and looked at her smiling. The pair talked about what they will do about yn situation. yn told Oakley she would loading go to rehab and he was happy to hear that.

" So are we like a couple? or what." Oakley looked at her and thought for a second before kissing her soft plump lips. yn rested her hands on his face wanting more of what she was feeling. They let go and laughed. Oakley grabbed her hand messing with her fingers. She smiled at him.

" do you wanna be my girlfriend?" yn nodded and they hugged and started kissing again. this one was with more love. yn was able to leave the hospital and she ended up in rehab. Oakley made sure to visit her every day and bring her favorite food.

Oakley would stay there for hours to play checkers with her. Yn got control of herself and her trauma. A therapist would come every 2 weeks to chat with her to see how she is feeling. Yn only had 2 more weeks until she left rehab. She was greeted with a smiling Oakley

" Omg I missed you baby, I just wanna go home and lay on you." the two hugged for a very long time but let go. Oakley opened the car for her and walked to the driver's side.

oakley reached over and kissed her one time" So what's your next plan baby,"

Yn smiled at Oakley." Let's have a baby."

2012-type shit lol

Author note. I hope this is what you asked for. yall can request anytime. I feel like posting a lot tomorrow so yall won't starve. My gums are healing and I'm feeling much better

Vote and comment

Yall ghost readers better speak