Bisexual 2

Yn fixed the straps on her red dress, yn was getting ready for Jayla's performance

Yn fixed the straps on her red dress, yn was getting ready for Jayla's performance. She didn't have anything to do and promised Jayla she would show. Yn was taking Oakley, She knew Jayla was going to be upset but she didn't feel safe in a club. He's just her bodyguard for the day.

"Babe you ready"

" yeah, this looks nice" Oakley wore his puruasl fit, a tracksuit, and his condom hat.

"Bae put on some jeans and a shirt, Take off that condom too"

Oakley sucked his teeth" Stop calling it that, we only going for some hours

"Oakley go and get ready now" oakley pouted and listened to his girlfriend.

5 minutes later he came back with a white tee and jean pants, yn made sure they had everything before leaving. The couple held hands walking down the stares

" why do you wanna watch this girl anyways?"

" bae I promised her I would watch her performance, it's just a friendly gesture"

" but you dont even know her" yn could hear the jelosuy in oakley voice, he didn't like how other people would have an eye for his girlfriend. Oakley was happy to come to see what happens, he didn't care for the girl performance.

Yn chuckled" bae stop being mean, we nothing have else to do so why not watch her?"

" uh I guess"

" oh so you still up for what we talked about?"

" what did we talk about again?"

yn sighed and rolled her eyes" I talking about the 3 some, you up for it?"

" if that's what you want let's do it"

" ok we can get one of your homeboys" Oakley face turned into disgust.

" hell no, we can get a girl but my homeboys not seeing an inch of your body." yn smirked, she had someone in mind.
Yn rolled her eyes" fine, come on before were late. The two walked out the house and to their car.

1 hour later
The music blast to the highest setting, people enjoying themselves. Yn found a section for and Oakley, Oakley didn't really want to be there. He rather be home with his girlfriend watching tv.

" babe fix your face before I fix it for you"

"Uhh but this is boring, when is she preforming?"

" I don't know, let me text her but for the time being go get us some drinks"

Oakley got up stretching" don't go anywhere "

"Yes father"

Yn texted the girl about the time off her performance, Yn heard shoes click her way but she didn't bother to look up.

" hey sexy, I see you made it" I look up a see jazzy In a sparkly one piece

" oh shit hey, I was just about to text you" yn and jazzy hugged

" you didn't have to, my company told me you were here" yn and jazzy talked, Oakley watched from a distance and watched the girls chat. He felt something rise in his pants. Jazzy left to get ready for her performance, yn wanted to get a drink before it starts

" oak baby let's get some drinks" Oakley nodded and grabbed yn hands, the walked up to the bar and ordered some fries and casaMigos

Before yn knew it she felt the alcohol slip into her body, she felt the music and grinds her ass on Oakley print earning a low groan.

" you better supposed"

" what if I don't?" Yn asked wrapping her hands on around his neck.

" then I will fuck until you scream my name" Oakley kissed down her neck until the lights on the stage when on, jazzy was starting. Jazzy slide down the pole upside down like she was a snake, her dark skin body glowing like diamonds. Yn wouldn't lie and say she wasn't getting turned on because she was. She bit her lips , she feel a pool between her legs.

After the performance was over jazzy ordered someone to bring yn and Oakley to her private suite, yn Glad jazzy asked. Oakley didn't say anything but followed his girlfriend like a lost puppy.

" girl you did so good" yn went up to Jaz and hugged her

"Thank you, was kinda nervous but I was ok. Hey Oakley"

" hi"

( ok I'm tired so fast forward hoe)

" OH YESS, HMM YOU EAT THIS PUSSY SO GOOD" Jaz sat on yn fast as she ate her out, they didn't know how they got in this situation but they did. Oakley smashed Into yn as he held her legs

" FUCK YES"

" HMM YEAH EAT THAT PUSSY YOU DIRTY SLUT" Oakley fucked in an slapped her tits as she tried to speak.

"YES BABY, STICK THAT TOUNGE IN THIS PRETTY PUSSY" Jazzy grinds on yn face

Jazzy came on yn face and started to make out, yn came and Oakley pulled out nutting on her stomach. Oakley switched positions, jazzy went on all fours in front of Oakley and yn laid on her back in front of jazzy.

" oh shit yes, I'm about to cum" jazzy moans and eats yn out, Oakley held jazzy hands behind her and fucked her deep.

" hmm shit, yes daddy just like that" jazzy began throwing it back

Jazzy pumped yn in and out, she sucked on yn clit as yn became a moaning mess. Yn squirts on jazzy face but she slurps up every drop

Moans are the only thing that can be heard, Oakley deep throats yn as she gags for air, jazzy sucked on her tits and fingered her. Oakley nuts on her face, jazzy licks every drop of it off yn faces.

The three sat their exhausted breathing heavily. This was a time for them to remember

" so jazzy you wanna come to our place and chill?"

" if I can take a hot bath then yeah."

Author note: I know the smut was short don't beat me😞 I'll make it up to you, I might as well start making porn hooks