kinky.

TW/ Very freaky

Y/n was in her kitchen cooking for her and Oakley. She seasoned her steak with a large amount of seasoning. She massaged it through the meat so you can taste every flavor.

Oakley was on the couch watching Game of Thrones ( that's my show!!) And playing with yn dog in winter. The two were stuck in the house because they had nothing to do. Oakley had just got back a minute ago from working on a song with santan dave. Today is their inside date night because every time they go outside fans stalk them

Oakley had some more studio sessions but he declined because he wanted time with Yn. Oakley paused the show standing up to go where Yn was. He fixed the chair pillows before she said anything.

Yn was turned to the stove to mix the broccoli in the butter. Oakley came behind her resting his hand on her waist and roaming to her women's area. Yn can feel her body heat up not because she's cooking but because she's wet.

Yn moans escape her mouth as Oakley kisses her neck biting a neap.

" hm, baby not now" Yn was feeling the heat and didn't want to stop. Yn let Oakley continue and she mixed the broccoli.

Oakley ignored her claim and ripped her sundress off. Her boobs were out. Oakley turned her around pushing her towards the sink. He sucked her boobs and squeezed them.

He continued to rip her dress leaving her full naked. Yn gasped because he never acted like this. Before they got over themselves yn lowered the stove.

Oakley turned her around and bend her back making her spread her legs

" hm that's good spread that pretty pussy for me"

Oakley squeezes her butt and thighs. Yn couldn't take it she was needy. " babe hurry up" This was funny to Oakley because she wanted him so bad.

"Oakley just fuck me already" Oakley did as told. Oakley spread her cheeks spitting on are arse before licking up and down. Two fingers were pumping in and out of her folds.

This was new to Yn because she never got her ass eaten but she liked it. Oakley went beyond.   He pushed his tongue into her ass making a moaning in gasp. Oakley stopped and grabbed some whipped cream from the fridge.

Oakley pumped his fingers faster. Oakley's face was now stuffed in her pussy. He bit her pussy making yn jump. Juice started to leak from yn dropping on Oakley's face. Oakley's face was wet but he didn't care.

" oh fuck- I wan-wanna cum Daddy" Her orgasms were taking over her body. Her leg started to shake. She tried to close her legs but Oakley pushed one leg on top of the counter.

Oakley was hungry for more. Yn couldn't take anymore. She was sore and felt her legs cramp. Oakley's tongue is deep in her cunt.

"You wanna cum" she gave a tired answer and nodded.

"Come for me" Yn came on Oakley's face leaving his face white. Y/n head lay on the counter from the orgasm.

Oakley slapped her arse picking her up bridal style. He took her to the room. Yn was on her way to Dreamland until Oakley picked her up taking her to the tub. He put her in the warm water.

" wash up I'll order something instead" Yn wasn't paying attention. She was so tired. Yn rested her head on the bathroom tub and fell asleep.

Author Note: here is another smut for yall. Yall know yall nasty right??? I will be updating more in June because that is when school is out. I'm sorry it was short. I did it on my phone it made it looks like it was a lot. I will make longer ones for yall.

Vote and Comment, please