𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥

Yn looked in the mirror with hurt in her eyes and pain that her now ex-boyfriend Oakley did to her. She wanted to kill him for hurting her, she gave him love and safety but that wasn't enough to keep him at bay. She has no emotions left in her to save her relationship with Oakley.

She was even more mad he just stood there and didn't cry like she did. She wanted to see him hurt as he hurt her. Over and over chance after chance. But what did she get? A whole lot of bullshit lies. She was so naive to think someone finally loved her for once, Oakley had this hold on her that no one else did.

The happy memories were for no reason. She even made up her mind to have his baby but that was not happening. Was the other girl better? Did she suck better? Stupid thoughts ran in her mind as she came up with an idea.

Y/n left the bathroom and grabbed her keys, and purse from her dresser. She walked fast from her bedroom to downstairs. She turned off all the lights and walked out the door.

The quiet drive to Oakley's house seemed to calm her down. She wanted to ask him for the last time why he cheated on her. She hated the side chick as much as she hated Oakley. Was the head game better? He could have told her. Y/n arrived at Oakleys, she patiently waited outside as she parked her car in a nonvisible area. Y/n knew he wasn't home so she would wait.

An hour went by and a car black car drove into the driveway. Yn looked to see if it was Oakley and it surely was but he had a special someone. This boy was really testing her. She decided to call Oakley to see what he would do. He looked around before answering.

" hey baby, is something wrong? It's 3 am." Yn shook her head at his nonsense.

She put on a smile as she looked in the rearview mirror. " oh nothing babe. I just wanted to call and ask if I could come over. You know I miss you" Oakley pushed the girl to go inside so he can speak.

He cleared his throat before speaking." Uh I miss you too babe but I'm so tired from being in the studio all night. I might take a long nap. Maybe tomorrow? " too bad there wouldn't be a tomorrow for the pretty boy. Yn got over it and told him she'll see him tomorrow.

Yn lawyer stood up before fixing her blouse" Your honor my defendant was hurt that her boyfriend cheated on her. Give her some sympathy "Cries were heard in the courtroom from family and friends. They lost their favorite person who made them happy. They wanted the person who killed their son and yn was the only suspect.

Yn took a deep breath before taking a stand." Your honor, I would never think of killing someone I loved. Yes, he cheated but I still had feelings and sympathy. I didn't do it." Yn had dropped down to her knees because she couldn't take the death of Oakley. The judge started to feel sympathy for the girl.  He understood how she felt. He couldn't really sentence her because no one had proof of the killing. Oakley's family just accused her because she was black.

Yn wiped her eyes from the hurt and pain from Oakley's death. Everyone waited until the judge spoke.

" I understand the Oakley family is heartbroken but there is nothing I can do because there is no evidence on Ms. L/n. Grieve in peace don't fight, please. Oakley was a good soul. This is out of session. " half of the jury was yn family cheering that she didn't get locked up. The other side was the Oakley family and they were just disgusted by their humor. Yn took it upon herself to walk over to Oakley's mom and hug her. Oakley's mom was stunned and didn't know what to do.

" I know you don't like me but I am hurt too. I loved Oakley with my heart and would never think of killing him because his soul was so joyful and his smile made everyone smile. Please forgive me if I ever made you feel a way about me." Oakley's mom cried into yn arms from her soft words.

" I'm sorry for how I treated you"

yn smiled" It's ok. he will be missed." he sure would be missed. Yn didn't want to get her hands dirty but it just happened

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟖:𝟐𝟒

Yn washed the shampoo through her hair. the scene of the bloody floors flashing in and out. the creams of a man in agony, the cry for help. the smile on her face at the mess she made. when the realization hit, she cries and cries. her boyfriend was dead. Yn turned off the shower and stepped out. She wrapped another towel around her wet hair.

she caressed her skin with her cocoa butter. She put on her favorite hoodie from Oakley. She fixed her bed before getting ready for bed. She found Oakley cologne and sprayed it on her, she looked at herself in the mirror, and a tear dropped. She could still feel him. yn turned on the tv and hopped into bed. she laid her head down and thought about Oakley. She cuddle the pillow that had his shirt and pants on, and she fell asleep. He shouldn't have cheated.

Author note: Idk what this is, it was just in my drafts so I wanted to let get it out of the way. Got more coming tho.

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓