family vlog

Oakley and yn got ready to run some errands with their kids

Oakley and yn got ready to run some errands with their kids. School was out for the kids and they had to go out for groceries. She had her camera in her hand to record the family day.

Yn 9 daughter came in the room showing her two different color dresses" mama which one should I wear" yn pointed the camera at the dresses.

Yn turns to her daughter and looks at the dresses. She picked the pink dress." This one will make you look bomb baby. You can wear the pick Jordans daddy brought you."

Ave smiled at her mother and kissed her on the lips( don't make that weird 😑) yn went to her 3 year old daughter room

Yn opena the curtain in her daughter room" Mami it's time to wake up"

The little girl groans and goes under the covers" mommy it too cold" it was quite cold

" I know but don't you want to go shopping or do you want to go to Grandma's house" yn daughter jumped up at the shopping part.

Yn laughed at her, yn picked out her clothes while she was in the bathroom. Yn got her daughter dress and was ready to go, everyone had their puffer jackets on. Yn had to do Christmas shopping and needed to get the girls more sweaters for school.

Yn looked at the camera again " ok y'all so we finna go to Walmart so see ya"

Yn looked at the cute pink bed set, she was thinking about switching khalani bed

Yn looked at the cute pink bed set, she was thinking about switching khalani bed." Omg these are so cute, I want to surprise khalani with a big girl bed for Christmas. She's going to be so happy"

The kids were in the toys aisle with Oakley, yn found her kids Grabbing ever toy they could get their hands on. Of course Oakley was there to buy everything for them.

Khalani saw her mother and ran up to her showing her a black Bratz doll" mommy look, isn't she pretty? Daddy said I can get it"

" she is cute, what are you going to name them?" The young girl looked up think

She hums" um- I will call her lady candy bell"

" oh ok, what's that name?

" because I said so, stop asking me questions mommy" yn was flabbergasted, the girl walked off to her dad

Yn looked at the camera with a side eye" see I keep telling y'all K is too sassy but y'all never believe me" yn walked up to her husband

Oakley looked at his wife smiling, he waved to the camera with an awakerd smile. Oakley wasn't really a fan of being on camera but he did it to make his wife and daughters happy also his fans.

" Babe we need to get some new rugs for our room and I want a new vanity"

" I brought a new rug last week and what's wrong with your vanity?"

" the light aren't working and I hate the color"

"But you picked out the color"

yn rolled her eyes" well yeah I know that but it's getting old"

" ok I'll get you a new one tomorrow " yn smiled kissing his cheek and the kids gross out, yn and Oakley laugh at them covering their eyes. The family walked in different aisle with a cart full of stuff, yn stopped when she seen the baby aisle( I love the baby aisle) yn baby fever was high, yn and Oakley want another baby but she's been having problems getting pregnant all of a sudden but when she did get pregnant it didn't last long, she had a miscarriage.

Yn walked through the aisle picking up baby shoes even though she won't need it, maybe it was a way to cope? She didn't know why she would pick up baby stuff, Oakley already new she wasn't ok and suggested her to go to therapy but she didn't.

" guy look at the tiny shoes" she held up a blue shoe to the camera, she wanted a boy so bad since she had two girls already.

Oakley came into the frame" what are you doing?" Yn looked at Oakley

" looking at baby things duhh" Oakley nods, Oakley supported yn for buying baby clothes and shoes because he knew she was going through something but she doesn't want help. Sometimes she would massage her belly like a baby was in there.

" you getting more shoes? You have like 5 pairs"

" I know but they are so cute so I'm getting them" yn put them in the cart, yn got more things. It was Christmas shopping now, yn got a black Santa to handle on the door( that sounds wrong 😭)she got lights, candy canes to handle on the tree and more ornaments.

The girls helped pick out the tree skirt, they could have gotten a tree from Walmart but they like real trees.

" Mommy Santa is going to be so happy that I've been good" her 3 year old said

Yn hums" oh really? You think your on the good list?"

" you know I am mommy so don't piss me off" yn knew it was a lie because she was bad, khalani got put in jail, in preschool?? What type of school is that, she hit a boy last week for taking a barbie dolls.

" ok no need to get rude, I'm just asking" yn puts her hand up in surrounder.

After they were done Christmas shopping they had to get some groceries, she let the kids pick out their favorite cereal because she isn't the mother to buy just one cereal for anyone so they pick the cereals they want.

" K what did you get?"

" I got apple jack and fruit loops" K smiles

" that sounds good, get some snacks for school" she nods and run to the snacks, Oakley grabbed some protein bars and milkshakes. The family was at check out.

They grabbed the bags of groceries and walked out the Walmart." Okay y'all so that's it for today, I would record me recognizing my groceries but I'm too tired and sore but I will definitely do a girls day with the girls since y'all requested it. Bye" yn cut the camera and help her family put the food in the trunk.

Author note: this was more of a yn imagine but it's cute🤷🏾‍♀️