Surprise

Today Y/n and Oakley were planning a trip to Brazil to get away from social media. They've been packing for weeks because Oakley had a lot of tours so they don't get time together and their daughter. Oakley was in the living room talking it up with his mom.

Y/n was changing her 8-month daughter Ava until things started to get a mess. Y/n called for Oakley to bring her more wipes. Oakley finished his call and came in covering his nose.

" shit that stinks. Ava, you're too young to make that much of a mess" Oakley handed Y/n the wipes and Y/n laughed at him. Ava gave her daddy a cute smile. He didn't find it funny because a week ago Ava pooped all over his clothes so he is traumatized.

" Babe it's not that serious, just wait till she hit the terrible 2s" Y/n cleaned Ava all up. She picked up her daughter throwing the dirty diaper in the trash. Y/n passed Oakley walking to their closet where she finds her suitcase of clothes. She still hadn't unpacked since their arrival. She took a colorful sundress and some accessories.

Oakley came over and took the clinging Ava out of arms y/n giving her cheek kisses" The boys said they will meet us at the beach" That gave y/n enough time to change. Oakley and y/n friends were down there also.

" Ok. One question do you I'll look good in this." y/n held up a dress waiting for Oakley's approval. oakley didn't think she had to ask because she looks good in anything.

Oakley was undressing her. " Baby stop asking me that, you know you look good in anything." y/n loved how Oakley calmed her down. After having a baby y/n felt ugly and fat and didn't feel the same.

Y/n got dressed and walked out to the living room where Oakley and Ava were. Happy laughter was coming from the baby as Oakley through her up in the air.

Y/n picked up her purse and keys. " Babe you ready?" oakley nodded grabbing Ava's baby bag. They head out of their suits. the driver helps them in the car pulling off.

Outfit

                                ( She's wearing sandals)