Med student

Yn was having a ball. Getting drunk in the club with her friends on the weekends. The music was up to the highest level, and sweaty bodies grinding on each other. Yn felt her body felting. She never was the party type until she met her friends.

Yn got her 1st shot of the night. She couldn't find her friends so she went to the bar and talked her head off to the bartender. Yn vibe to the soca music playing in the background. She looked around bobbing her head to see a tatted man staring at her.

Yn felt that it was weird he just kept staring. He whispered something to his friends and they laughed. Yn thought they were laughing at her. He dabbed up his friends before making his way to her.

He eyed her and sat next to her. He gave the bartender a 20 for 3 shots. " don't you think it's too late for a pretty woman like you to be out this late" Yn could tell by his accent he wasn't from America.

Yn grinned and laughed "Why are you in my black business little boy" he put his hand on his chest faking a heartbreak. He nodded. The bartender came over and gave him his shots.

He passed her one" I grant you that I'm not a little boy, especially down there" yn the mouth was left wide open. She also wanted to see what he talking about.

Yn wasn't a very bold girl but tonight felt like her drive was getting the best of her. She drank the shot one time while looking at Oakley. Oakley found her sexy for this.

" so what do you do," Oakley asked looking into her eyes. He turned his slender body to her.

Yn played with her hair before answering the question, "Um I'm in med school. I go to Stanford University and I Have one more year so yeah me" Oakley liked how she was a girl to be in her books. He would usually bag girls that used him for his money. He was instugerd by yn.

Oakley drank his shots" Oh you're a smart girl? I like that. I wish I went to college" yn felt bad for him.

"Yeah. May I ask what you do? Why did you come all the way to Philly?" Oakley fixed his beanie so it wouldn't show his hair.

Oakley pushed his chair closer to her" You serious?? You never heard of me? I'm a UK rapper, people call me central cee or Cench but you can call me Oakley"

"Well, I'm not into UK rap mostly r&b is my style oakley" Two continued to talk about their life and how they grew up. Oakley wanted to get to know Yn so he asked for her number but she said no.

" wow, you just gonna violate me like that?" He grinned and laughed. Yn just stared at him because he was so gorgeous and she didn't know what it was. Oakley caught her. She was embarrassed he caught her.

" you wanna take a picture?"

" shut the fuck up " they laughed. Oakley got up and grabbed her. Yn didn't know where he was taking her but she followed. They ended up outside. It was cold in Philly tonight. Oakley noticed this.

" you wanna wear my jacket? It's in my car" yn nodded. Oakley held her hands walking her to his car. He opened it for her and closed it.

" iI can't believe I'm in a car with a stranger " Yn slipped the hoodie on. Oakley put the car in drive.

" a stranger that cares that you are safe" yn pulled out her phone so she could tell her friends where is going.

" what type of food do yall have in Philly? " oakley pulled out the driveway. Yn asked if she could have the aux, and Oakley said yes.

" well, we have Philly cheese stake and a lot of Chinese stores." Yn looked out the window seeing it was already dark.

" you wanna get something? I'm feeling for a cheese stake," yn nodded. Oakley pulled up to the South Philly cheese stake. Oakley got out before yn so he could open the door for her.
Oakley put his hand out for her. She got out and fixed her dress.

" I should have worn a longer dress" yn giggled patting her dress. Oakley was just checking her out. Especially her ass.

The two walked in and it seems like it was only them. Oakley ordered fires and a cheese stake with everything, yn got the same. Oakley pulled out his wallet to pay.

" I can pay for my own." Oakley declined her offer. The man gave them their food and Oakley gave him 20 dollars.

They walked out getting hit with the strong wind. They got in the car. Oakley put the heat on and they sat there eating.

" I'm kinda upset I can't stay longer" Oakley took a big bite out of his cheese steak. Yn stuffed some cheese fires in her mouth.

" You could but there wouldn't be anything to do here. I have work tomorrow and I'm here inside a guy's car eating cheese stakes." The two laughed enjoying their food.

" yeah, I know. We could hang out but you want to be weird and not give me your number " Oakley dusted the food particles from his hands. Yn didn't think it was weird. She wanted to focus on her schoolwork and not the boys.

The pair talked and talked. Until yn realized she needed to get home." It's time for me to go. You don't mind, do you?" Oakley shook his head. He put the car in drive and drove off. Yn put the location on his phone. They vibe to the music playing.

Time skip

Oakley helped yn out of the car as they arrived. Oakley walked yn up to her steps. Yn pulled her keys out of her purse.

" I had fun tonight yn. I really wished we could talk more." Yn wanted to talk to him more too but school was getting in her way so she made the risk to give him her number. She did warn him to not call her that much.

" I'll give you my number but think you gonna be calling me every day. " yn pushed her door open. Oakley held his hands up in surrounder.

He smiled" I promise, maybe when I come back to Philly we might have more fun." Oakley pulled her into a bear hug. Yn felt her body heat up from his warmth. Yn didn't want to let go neither did Oakley.

" ok goodnight. " oakley ran down the steps hearing his keys jingle. He walked to his car and got in. He pulled down his window to wave to her.

Yn waves back. Yn walked backward into her house because she was always taught that by her Caribbean mother. Yn closed the door taking off her heels. She walked to her kitchen and set her purse there.

Yn opened her bedroom door to a messy room. She ignored the clothes scattered everywhere and walked to the bathroom to change.

She walked out with a pair of short pajamas and a tank top. She did her skin routine already. She hopped into her bed trying to dose off. It wasn't until Yn realized she still had Oakley's hoodie. She forgot he even had it on and he's leaving for his flight tomorrow.

Yn let it go because she would just throw the hoodie away. Yn had already forgotten she gave Oakley her number.

Author note: I really want to make this into a "sequel" Because the storyline gonna be a bomb. What yall think?

When do yall get out of school?

Vote and Comment