NO!!

Yn watched her husband and their 3-year-old daughter about her having a boyfriend at school. Their daughter Imani came home talking about a boy in her class that she really liked and Oakley didn't like this. He went into daddy mode and this is why they are arguing now. Yn reset her elbow on the island shaking her head. She didn't know how a 3-year-old could argue like that.

" I said you can't have a boyfriend until your 30" Oakley was on his knees to reach to her level. Imani did a little pout but smacked Oakley. Yn closed her mouth to contain her laughter.

Imani put her hands on her hips and put her pointer finger in her father's face." no, no, no he's my boyfriend don't say that." Oakley still was shocked and looked like he seen a ghost.

Oakley picked her up and put her on his shoulder. She beat his back so he could let her go." Hey let me go, Let me before I beat you." Yn put her hands on her hips laughing. She ignored the two and went to her newborn son's room. The mother touched her son's hair, he started to wake up and get grumpy.

Yn pouted at her baby's cries." oh no don't cry, mama so sorry." yn rocked her crying baby and picked up his blanket leaving the room.

Yn looked around the house not see the arguing pair." Let's feed Mama handsome boy." Yn pulled up her elastic bra grunting from the stiffness, Noah got a hold of his mother's chest and calmed down. Yn walked around the living room with Noah in her hand to find Oakley and Inami. It was not until she heard a girl's voice scream. Her mind ran to Imani. The screams were heard from the backyard.

Yn opened the backyard screendoor to see what she would never have thought seeing. Imani was hitting her father with a plastic bat." hey don't play with, DON'T PLAY WITH ME." Imani's voice had turned demonic. Oakley was taking the hits as he was curled into a fetal position. The bat doesn't hurt so it's understandable.

Oakley was on his knees shielding his head." Okay stop, it's never that serious."

" Ok that's enough, stop." Imani stopped at her mother's voice

"Mommy I beat up Daddy." the girl seemed very happy at what she did

" Why? That's not nice. Oakley gets up. how you let a little girl beat you?"

Oakley sucked his teeth and got up." you saw her hitting me with the bat, what could I do?"

"Oakley you could have taken it but it seems like you got what you deserved. now let's go eat." the family went inside to get ready to eat, they all bathed and put on their PJs. they sat on the couch eating Chipotle and watching princess and the Frog. The movie ended and yn turned off the tv. She picked up her sleeping baby, she look over to Oakley and Imani cuddling together. The bipolar duo

author note: I don't what this is, it's been in drafts for a while. don't take it seriously

vote and comment