Chapter 2

Back in Spain..: Readers Pov

Finally arriving at our shared apartment, me, Kiera and Lucy collapse onto the sofa as a peaceful silence breaks out. There isn't much movement for a couple minutes, unwilling to move after the cruelty of the training endured earlier that day. However, the silence doesn't last long before Lucy speaks up. "Take out?"

"Chinese?" I offer.

"Nah, sushi."

"So no Maccies?"

"Your kidding." Her voice deadpans out, as if my suggestion was unheard of. "Before a big game?" Keira tuts, before laughing at Lucy. "Lighten up babe! I think McDonald's is a great idea y/n." In a quick celebration, I stick my tongue out at Lucy, who glares in a not-so-serious way. "Fine, but we're getting a share box of nuggets." Nodding my head in agreement, I take out my phone and order. "Alright, should be here in 10, so plenty of time to get changed into something more comfy." I say, before getting up off the sofa and heading towards my room.

In England..: General Pov

"Oi, McCabe. You coming out tonight?" Beth's voice rang out, an arm slung around her shoulder. Katie's face pulls a sour expression. "You kidding right?" Even after the gaffer said to have an early night?" Beth laughed, a confused look etched onto her face. "Wait, your serious?" 

"Yeah, I've already pissed him off. Says he won't play me if I get carded."

 "Easy, don't get carded." And she winks before walking away and leaving Katie standing there, disappointment and betrayal swirling around her, as well as a touch of anger at being left on her own. Right. Time to go home. She thought to herself. "How the hell do they have the energy to go out.."

 "Huh?"

 "Oh sorry, didn't realise someone was still here.." Viv walks up to her "Just grabbing Beth's phone. Seems she left it in all the "excitement" 

"Oh. Okay. Well. See you tomorrow." And Katie leaves swiftly, not wanting to have the second awkward conversation that day.

(I know all these chapters are, like, extra short but Im trynna drag it out a bit if you know what I mean. Love yaa <3)