Chapter 5

This ones going to be a short chapter, just to round things off before the real drama begins. It won't take long to read

Barcelona Team Transport..: Readers Pov.
"Lucy, we're here!" I call to her, making my way down the slim Isle towards where her and Kiera are sat. On car journeys such as these, I normally sit on my own as I find it better for my nerves, which the girls don't have a problem with. As I near their seat, I see the screen on her phone flashing with colours. "What cha doing?" I say, now standing next to kiera and looking over her shoulder. "Just talking to Leah, she's out english teammate but she's playing today."
"Oo Jonotan won't be happy with you, consulting the enemy." I fake tut at her and shake my head.  A quick chuckle escapes from Lucy's lips. "Whose that?" A voice calls from through the phone. "Oh, just my teammate, y/n."
"Oh. Hello!" I wave at her, before saying "come on Lucy, you'll see her in an hour on the pitch, we need to actually go into the stadium now though."
"Right, yep, alright. Cya on the pitch, Leah."
"Alright cya then."
"No tengo ni idea de qué era la mitad de las cosas que dijiste. era como si estuvieras hablando en irlandés o algo así."(I have no idea what half of the things you were saying was. It was like you were talking Irish or something)Kiera laughs at me. Lucy looks confused, apparently she hasn't got that far in her Spanish lessons yet. "Sorry, you need to catch up on the English."
"It's not my fault you were talking 10 million miles per hour AND using slang." Kiera laughs again. "Right, guys." She starts, "We do actually need to get ready now." We all climb off the chairs and shimmy our way through the slim Isle towards the exit. An angry looking Jonotan spots us first. "Ah, entonces ahora decides aparecer. ¿qué te tomó tanto tiempo? (Ah, now you decide to show up. What took you so long?)
"Lo siento, solo estábamos tratando de encontrar mi teléfono. se había deslizado por el costado de la silla." (Sorry, they were just helping me find my phone. It had slipped down the side of the chair.) Kiera says, trying to keep us out of trouble. Thank the lord for Kiera. 

"Finalmente podemos empezar, entonces. Las chicas entran y se ponen su equipo, las seguiré detrás." (We can finally get started, then. Girls go in and get your kit on, ill follow on behind.) Jonotan looks at us, down the end of his nose. Whoops.

(The next chapter should be out tonight! As i said, just needed to round things off. Thanks for reading! Love yaa <3)