Chapter 11

"Oi. Let me go." She loosens her grip on my wrist, allowing me to swivel round on my heels and face her. "What?" My eyebrows drop, and I glare at her. "I wanted to ask you something.."
"Go on then." Maintaining eye contact seemed to become a sudden difficulty to her. Dark eyes meet mine once she mutters out the world. "Why?" My eyebrows crease up in confusion, and I look at her, but her eyes wander across the floor, as she kicks a couple of rocks between her feet. "Why what?"
"You know.. the hate."
The anger from earlier bubbled up inside. Everything she said swirled with the words from every other match we've played against each other. I shake her hands off my wrist, grab her arms, and push her against a wall. Her mouth drops open as I pin her there, forcing her to look directly into my eyes as I spat out. "You. You started it that first match I played against you, with Chelsea. You remember. I know you do. So why, why now do you think it's okay to act like you did nothing." The words came streaming out of my mouth as all the cooped up anger slipped from my lips. "You think you're so much better than me. Why? Because you're older?" Her eyes flick down from where mine were, unable to keep watching. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU." She looks back up at me, her face no longer embarrassed, but cocky and arrogant. "Awh, is baby having a tantrum?" She smirks out, cooing sarcastically. My teeth find my bottom lip and bite down on it, stopping me from yelling. One of my hands is lowered from her wrist, and I turn to walk away, that is, until I hear her laugh under her breath. My knuckle turn white as I clench them shut, turning on my heel to face her. My hand raises up towards her face and..
"You're not going to punch me, are you baby." Her voice is like silk, whispering around my ears and echoing in my head.   And for some reason, she's right. I unclench my fist and grab her bicep once more. Everything seemed cloudy and surreal, like a dream, slowly turning into a nightmare as I leaned down towards her face until her breath hit my cheek. I dont know why I did it. I dont understand how it happened. But at that moment, she stood there, shrunk away next to the wall, and it seemed so right. Her face radiating heat as blood rushes to her face, tips of her ears turning red also. I kissed her. I dont know why. I dont know how. But I leant down, about to yell at her. And my lips were on hers..

(Ahhh! Sorry, that chapter probably made no sense but I just got home from school after doing a bunch of revision and that idea flooded my head and I couldn't get it out so I had to right it. I've said it once, twice, three times before..
Please leave a comment with anything I can do better and/or a request for a book with a different player. Love ya <3)