Chapter 20

Text Messages with McCabe:
Me: That's cheating.

McCabe: You found it!

Me: Wasn't really hidden.

McCabe: Okay, whatever, don't be sour. What's cheating?

Me: Exchanging numbers is a 2-way thing. You literally planted it in my pocket.

McCabe: Awh you love me really ❤️

Me: Yeah, yeah, whatever.

McCabe: Have you put my contact in?

Me: Yeah

McCabe: Go on then

Me: What?

McCabe: What did you set my contact to?

Me: Im not telling..

McCabe: Awh, is it really bad?

Me: Shut up

McCabe: Omg, is it. Tell me.

Me: You're being so immature.

McCabe: I'm gonna send you a list. You gotta tell me if it's one of them
Kt♡
Mylove♡
My planet♡
Best Kisser 😶🤫
❤️Katie❤️

Me: Nope, nope. Not even close.

McCabe: I give up. Just tell me.

Typing..
Typing..
Typing..

Me: Parttimegirlfriend♡

McCabe: I think you just made me dyslexic.

Me: it wasn't that hard to read.

McCabe: IVE FIGURED IT OUT.

McCabe: That is the biggest insult, yet weirdly complimenting.

Me: I think it sums you up perfectly.

McCabe: How's the journey?

Me: eh. You got the back of the bus sleeping, the front of the bus doing coursework, and the middle singing terrible.

McCabe: 😂 Where are you sat?

Me: halfway between the back and the middle.

McCabe: So, no songs from you?

Me: Go cry about it, McCabe.

McCabe: uhm. Ouch. I gotta go now, gunner stuff. Talk later. Have a safe journey.

Me: Don't work too hard x

McCabe: Is that an x I see? x

Me: Shut up and do your gunner stuff.

I put my phone down, grinning to myself, much to Aitanì's confusion. At this moment in time, I feel completely unaware of my problems. New club, new country, angry Jonotan, sabotaging Amy, the Media itself.
"bien, sonriente?" (Alright, smiler?)
"Creo que voy a ser muy feliz allí." (I think I'm going to be really happy there.)
"¿dónde?" (Where?)
I take a deep breath..
"mis contratos para barcelona. quieren venderme por dinero. Tengo un par de opciones... es una oferta sin precedentes." (My contract for Barcelona has run out. I have a couple of options.. It's a record-breaking deal..)
"¿Le has dicho a Lucy y Kei? donde te decidiste?" (Have you told Lucy and Kei? Where did you decide?)
"Me voy a inglaterra." (im going to England)
And with that, the bus pulled up to the airport.
"Y/n. no olvides decirles, lo digo en serio." (Don't forget to tell them, im serious.)
I just smile at her and climb to the front of the bus, making my way down the steep stairs and grabbing my suitcase.
Back to Spain, back to reality.. I will return, England.

(Sorry, it's short. I'll upload it again tomorrow, I forgot about my other books as well. I'm trying to finish my Ellie Roebuck one, Mille and rach are a bit slow, but that one will also be updated. The Oneshots will be updated once or twice tonight. And I'm unsure about Hempo. Give me a break, guys 😭. Keep your requests for the oneshots coming in!!)