Chapter 4

Lucy, Kiera and Y/n's Apartment: Readers Pov:
"COME ON Y/N." Lucy's voice echoes up the staircase "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Shoving the last few toiletries into a bag, I grab my suitcase, training bag and shoes before hurrying down the stairs, tripping over my own two feet once or twice. "Careful! God y/n. We need you to play today." I laugh out a response, quickly apologising and following them out of the apartment before locking the door, listening for the click. Dragging my suitcase and bag, I jog down the stairs and into the carpark, scanning around for where Keira and Lucy have disappeared to. It wasn't long before I found them, packing their stuff into the boot of the car. "Right, come on then." Kiera called over to me, jogging over and taking my case from her. "I'll put this in, you get in the car.""I CALL SHOTGUN" Lucy perked up, grinning from where she stood next to the car, quick to slide into the seat before I could argue. I click the door open and sit down on the seat, swivelling my feet round in one quick motion. "Right, everyone ready?" Kiera called, sliding into the seat in front of me. Lucy cheers and I nod, smiling excitedly from the back. "Then we are go!" And the car begins to pull out of the car park and towards the training ground, where the bus awaits

3:10pm, Katie's Car: Katie's Pov.

I slide into the car, breathing away a sudden gust of nerves egging there way through my composed head. Right then, Katie. No need to panic. Just another game. What's the worst that can happen? Oh wait. You run into y/n again...I was quick to shake those thoughts out of my head, concentrating on the road. That was until the annoying ringtone started up again, signalling an incoming call. I answer quickly, the loud ring echoing through my head. "Heyy, Katie, are you on your way?" Beth's voice echoes through the cars speakers "Yeah I'm just heading down the road now." "Okay, well, don't be too long! Your one of the last to get here, well, except from Beattie." I stifle a laugh before her voice drops a bit more seriously. "Your not stressed about seeing y/n again. Are you Katie?"
"Yeah, no, Beth, I'm almost here. Can we talk later?"
"Alright. But stop avoiding my quest-" I hang up, unwilling to listen to her lectures while I'm trying to concentrate. As I park my car outside the Meadow Park arena, where we're playing the game. I get put of my car, breathing heavily again, before closing the car door and grabbing my boots and kit bag. Let the lectures... "KATIEEE! Finally." Viv's hands wrap around my neck. Begin. "We're just talking to Lucy and Kiera, their bus is on it's way here"

"Whose there?" A crackled voice sounds from Leah's phone, which I can only guess is Lucy's. "Oh, thats Katie, our captain." She responds, beckoning me to come say hi. I walk over, slinging my arm around her shoulders "Hey, you must be Lucy." I say, looking at where the brunette smiles at me behind the screens. "Yes, thats me.." she gestures next to her. "..and this is Keira." I wave at her, and grin. "Oh, Katie, you need to go get your kit on and see Jonas, he wants to run over something with you and fix up the starting line up or something." Leah looks at me. "I wasn't exactly listening, can you tell?" I laugh at her and walk towards the entrance to the changing rooms. Right, lets get this started.

(I'm not sure if this is the best chapter I've ever written but we're finally close to wear the reader and Katie meeting. There will be more of a backstory later in a flashback chapter. It shouldn't be too long until the next chapter, id say either tomorrow or Monday. Love Yaaa <3)