Chapter 7

Present Time..: Readers Pov

"Y/n. El gerente te quiere. Dijo que estás tardando demasiado." (Y/n. The manager wants you. Says your taking too long.) A voice breaks me out of my trance and I look up at who caused the interference. "Oh. Alexia. Solo estaba buscando un lazo para el cabello más fuerte". (Oh, Alexia. I was just looking for a stronger hair tie.) I cough uncomfortably and look as her eyes flick over my face, judgementally. "Correcto. Bueno. Comienza en 5 y él te quiere allí." (Right, kick offs in 5 and he wants you there.)
"Bien, caramba no tardaré" (Right, okay. I'll be there.) She looks at me once more before turning on her heels and leaving in a flash. To be totally honest, Alexia scares me. Like, alot. I'm quick to follow suite to my captain and walk out of the changing room, trying to piece together the vestigial remains of my sanity. As I near the tunnel I watch my feet as they scuff against the tarmac. My mind still wandered to 100,000 different routes, all of them ending up at the very same, tall, dark haired, dark eyed, very beautiful 25 year old. Wait what? My brain is trying to set up the satnav in order to change destination but its suddenly ground to a halt when a sudden impact hit my shoulders and pushes me to the ground. "Oh- shit. Sorry." I look up, but I already know who it is. A thick Irish accent threads through their voice. She looks down at me, ice instantly returning to her eyes, the frost passing through the gaze making me shiver. "Actually. I'm not." One last sour face and then she walks off, leaving me sat shocked on the floor. How can someone so perfect make such a sour face. Wait what? --> HOW IS IT ONLY 3000 WORDS!! I SWEAR ITS MORE THAN THAT!

Sat On The Bench..: Readers Pov

I sit on the chair, bum planted firmly on the soft leather, a luxury only given to the team and managers. I watch onto the pitch as the players begin to place themselves into the position their playing. Lucy glances up at me, giving me a sympathetic look as I glare solemnly into the grass. I'm snapped out of my pouting when the starting whistle is blown and the game is begun.

5 minutes in to the game and both teams are playing well, each putting their own strengths and multiplying it by 10 on order to beat the other team and go away with their ego.

10 minutes in and Arsenal are beginning to play dirtier than before as they loose possession over and over again.

15 minutes in and Barcelona forward Geyse how complete control, dancing her way through the Arsenal defenders until suddenly she gets over confident and cocky as she tries to grt round the last defender, Beattie, who ends up on the floor as Geyse attempts to meg her. Great. That's their chance of scoring gone as Zinsberger takes the free kick and boots it as far as possible.

20 minutes in and it's turned a slow, boring game as passes are made. I swear that ball has touched every players feet atleast 3 times in the space of 5 minutes.

25 minutes in and Katie McCabe is on a roll, dribbling the ball past Kiera Walsh and into the midst of defence. Tackled in seconds. Bad idea McCabe.

30 minutes in and suddenly Barcelona are making a run, it looks unstoppable as fancy footwork and nifty tricks gets the ball past the defence and then.. missed. God damn crossbar.

35 minutes in and the game has gone quiet again..

40 minutes and everything is silent as the crowd watches in anticipation, waiting for something to boo or cheer about. Apparently, they'll be waiting a long time. My knee bounces uncontrollably against the concrete flooring as I gaze onto the pitch, as if begging something to suddenly happen.

44 minutes in and Arsenal have a sudden burst of energy, blasting their way through the swarm of Bąrca players, Katie McCabe clinging onto the side of Maanum as she dribbles.

44 minutes and 45 seconds in and Lucy Bronze makes a desperate attempt to stop the quick run before it's too late.

44 minutes and 53 seconds in and suddenly Oshoala is right in front of McCabes, helping Bronze.

44 minutes and 57 seconds and a harsh kick is hit onto Oshoala's leaving her rolling on the floor. Goddammit.

45 minutes in.. the ref can't do anything, they don't know who did what kicking and who to give a card. The half time whistle is blown and medics are rushed over to where Oshy is still keeled over .I take in a sharp suction of breath as the medics check her over, my knee bouncing even more ferociously than before as the anger I has tried to prevent bubbles up more and more. Just because the ref doesn't know who did it.. doesn't mean I don't. Fucking Katie McCabe. Just you wait till I'm on the pitch, then you won't be smirking. Proud ass bitch.

(I think there will only be one or 2 more updates before I take a break because I'm going away and won't be taking my laptop with me, which is what I post on. I truly hope your enjoying this, I'm sorry it's quite a slow start it will pick up pace! Please feel free to leave a comment of a different player you want to see a story of and I'll see if I can make it happen! Love yaaaa <3)