Chapter 14

I promise I tried to push away, I did. Sorta. Just because it wasn't physical, it doesn't mean I didn't try. It was mental. I was mentally screaming at myself. Omg, omg, omg, push her away. This is wrong. you're supposed to be enemies, not lovers. omg push her awayyyy"  but like I said. All mental.
She had me completely mushed at her feet. The only thing keeping me up was the palms of her hands on my shoulders.  As soon as I gasp for air, she's back at me. This time, my lips are fighting back, practically begging for dominance. She wins. Of course she does. She's the ice cold, fierce, rough Katie McCabe. Captain of the Republic of Island football team. But at this moment, I can't deny a certain gentleness to her.
Nevermind. The next motions were quick and took me by surprise. Her hands were moved from my shoulders to the top of my head before she pressed down on me, forcing me to the floor, our lips separating. Her face crinkles at where I sit "Karmas a bitch." She smiles and walks away.
Secretly, I hope she was thinking about out kiss, a glint of red splayed across her cheek.
As I get up, I rub my shoulder, attempting to massage where it had been shoved against a wall. I look at where she had walked to. Her mood was much different to how it had been with me. She was practically fuming, spitting out words to Amy, who was watching me through the corner of her eye. I could only hear a couple of things that they were saying. "Touch her once more, and you see what happens." Katie says.
Amy scoffs. "What are you? Her girlfriend?"
Katie pauses for a second, as if considering a response. "So what if I am?"
She smirks and turns to me, where I'm still sitting on the floor, turning a bright shade of red. She doesn't return after her 'gentle' words with Amy. She turns on her heels and heads to her next arrangement.
I climb up and head to mine as well. Composure would have to wait till later.

(Im really happy with how this chapter turned out. Also, every single chapter has over 100 views, which is so cool! Please keep your support coming in! The next update should be out tomorrow. If not, then the day after. Love ya <3)