Chapter 12

It was weird. She didn't push me away. She didn't kiss me back. She just let it happen. Her mouth dropped open in shock, and so I took that chance to deepen the kiss. Again, she didn't push me away, tell me to stop. However, she didn't kiss me back or fight my tongue out of her mouth. I lean back after a while, oxygen rushing to my lungs, and I take a deep breath in..
"What the fuck.." My head swivels round so quickly my neck locks itself, still sensitive from the whiplash earlier. Stood barely 8 feet away, my teammate, roommate, and best mate Lucy Bronze stood with her mouth so wide open she could catch a fly. Heat rushes to my cheeks as I turn a similar colour to the blushing mess I'd left behind me. "I thought you hated each other? Why didn't you just tell me?" A look of hurt splayed across her face, and I wince at it.  "I swear Luce. It's not what it looks like. I do hate her. It was a misunderstanding."
"Wait, you hate me?" My face creases once more as I turn to look at Katie behind me, all traces of our kiss vanishing as her eyes return to a dark, stormy colour. "I- well- you hate me too?" I keep twisting my body, trying to face both people at once. "So why'd you kiss her?" That stabbed me in the heart, words escaping my mouth as I attempted to conjer up some reason to why it happened. "I don't know.. I- it just seemed so right at the time and then Lucy showed up and I realised what I did was so wrong and that you hate me and I was stupid it was stupid and I'm gonna go now back to the hotel and hide in my room until the minute we have to leave for Spain again." I stop talking, gasping for breath as my rambling comes to an end. "Wait.. no. Don't go, please. You've confused me so much that I need clarification." As I turn to face Katie once more, a look of confusion completely takes over. Her normal ice cold, frozen eyes glossed over, and her normal, tough exterior had melted into almost a heap of skin and bone on the floor. "Uhm. I dont need to clarify. You caught me off guard, I didn't want to punch you. It was the only other option. No feelings are attached. There is no need to converse any further." I clear my throat as my voice cracks over 'no feelings attached', and I pick up my back, seemingly dropped when I kissed her, and left in seconds, leaving Lucy standing almost gormless and Katie looking hurt.

In the parking lot..: General Pov

"MIERDA!" ( FUCK!)
"perra estúpida, ¿por qué harías eso?" (Stupid ass bitch, why would you do that?) "Mierda. dios. mierda. joder bien." ( fuck. god. shit. fucks sake.) A long string of spanish curses echoes around the car park as a figure stands there, hands looped around her hair as she grabs it and curls into a ball, balancing on tip of her foot. "La mentira más grande que jamás te hayas dicho. "sin sentimientos adjuntos." (Biggest lie you've ever told yourself. No feelings are attached.) A manic laughter fills the uncomfortable silence, replaced by the slam of a door and a quick pad of shoes on concrete.
"Y/n. Are we gonna talk about what happened?"
The figure uncurls from the floor and looks at Lucy. "Talk about what, Lucy. There's nothing to talk about." She lets out a long, breathy laugh. "I may not be good at Spanish, but I understood at least 78% of what you just said." The pads get louder and closer as Lucy approaches the crumbling shadow. "What the fuck is wrong with me!" It says, voice breaking after every word.
"I don't know. But for now. We need to get some food, drink, and sleep into your system."

(I was looking forward to writing that chapter, even if it is absolutely trash. Please, somebody, give a recommendation for a new player to right about. I have a seemingly short attention span. You want me to finish this, I write a new one in the process. Anyways, sorry for rambling. Love ya <3)

P.S. I'm going to see Man City ladies on their last match of the wsl tomorrow, even though i would rather be watching either Arsenal or Chelsea playing. It's always nice to go and watch good football.