abuse.

longer chapter warning mehehehehhe

Jeongin was ecstatic. 

He could finally meet the attractive twats he's been roasting for the past month! This is fantastic! But only one thing stood in his way from meeting a bunch of grandpas...

His protective mother. 

"No." Mrs. Yang said firmly, "I'm already upset with you for talking with random strangers, and I certainly won't let you meet up with them." 

"Please mom! I won't get kidnapped, I promise!" Jeongin begged. The woman side-eyed her moping son.  

"Please!" Jeongin whined cutely. Mrs. Yang rolled her eyes. Jeongin was such a little kid sometimes. "Okay fine. Just let me pack a bag with food, sunscreen, and safety gear for you." she said, defeated. 

"YAY! But is a bag really necessary-?" Jeongin said, but was cut off by a scary glare from his mom that clearly meant Shut up and comply or I'll beat you up. 

The high school student instantly shut up, and cautiously ran to his bedroom so he could change. He changed into suitable hiking clothing, and put on like 7 layers of sunscreen on his face. 

Mehehehehehe he thought.

After he finished getting ready, he ran downstairs to meet up with his very grumpy looking mom. Jeongin smiled apologetically as they got inside the car. 

"Don't forget Jeongin, if they try to kidnap you beat them up. If you see a bear, beat it up. And the snake rule, "Red touches yellow, kill a fellow; red touches black, friend to Jack..." Mrs. Yang went on. She gave him a safety lecture the entire way to the park. 

As soon the park entrance came into view, Jeongin pressed his face against the window to see if he could recognize any of the peasants. 

He noticed 2 boys chatting near the entrance to a trail, and realized with a jolt that he recognized them. "Mom, here is good." Jeongin said. "I'm not done! If a tree falls on you, don't struggle!" 

"Why would a tree fall on me-?" Jeongin questioned. "Nature is unpredictable, Jeongin." his mom answered as they pulled up at a parking spot. 

Jeongin kissed his mom and exited the car. "Don't forget what I told you about the hostile capybaras!" "Wha- I mean yes mom." 

Jeongin waved bye, before shutting the down. His mom waved as well, before driving away. The high school senior turned to the two waiting boys, who were now staring at him. Well, here goes nothing. 

Hyunjin's POV 

"I look beautiful." Hyunjin said, looking at the car mirror. He fixed his luxurious red locks with black ends, making sure he looked presentable before meeting the people in the group chat. Naturally, Hyunjin was first to arrive so he made sure he looked beautiful. He wanted the guys to get burned to crisp due to his hotness. 

"I'm still here!" a voice complained from the passenger seat. "Oh, right. You're still here." Hyunjin said, looking at the blonde freckled guy who was sitting next to him. 

Felix was staring at Hyunjin with a raised eyebrow, looking like he wanted to barf. Hyunjin would never admit this, but the Australian actually was gorgeous. He loved the way Felix's hair looked so fluffy, the way his nose wrinkled when he smiled, the way two of his freckles seemed to be shaped like little hearts and-. 

Okay, this was getting weird. 

"Stop staring at me like that." Felix said complained, slapping Hyunjin's arm. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and checked the time. "More people should start to show up. We should head out." Hyunjin said, putting all his stuff in a bag.