kiss the squirrel

Bro I wrote this in one night. It's 1 AM on a school day. Save me pls. 

Anyways how y'all doing ;)

--------------

Jisung had no idea what had gotten into him. It was like whatever remaining brain cells he had left in him had run away, his dignity alongside it. 

The second Lee Know disappeared from view, he started making embarrassing sounds like a dying chipmunk. He stood there making tea-kettle sounds, his eyes wide and heart thumping alarmingly fast. It was a miracle that his legs didn't give up on him. 

Until Jisung remembered he still had to get inside the uber. He did sincerely pity the random uber driver, as they were going to have to deal with some crazy lovestruck teenager for the next 10 minutes. 

When he got inside the car, the uber guy was smirking. Great.

"Crush?" the man asked as he began to drive, a glint of mischief in his eyes. The guy looked like he was in his mid-twenties, with slicked back hair and an aura of pure smug.

In a normal circumstance Jisung would instantly panic and deny it, but this was not a normal circumstance. 

Jisung instantly turned red, and he covered his face with a groan. The man grinned smugly, before his voice softened. "He seems like a good guy. You got lucky with him." 

Jisung smiled to himself. He really did.

"Do you think he loves me?" Jisung said, fidgeting with his fingers. "I mean, I've only known you for like 3 seconds. But the question I would ask myself is...do you love him?" 

Jisung leaning back, thoughtful. He looked back on all his past experiences in the time he had spent with Lee Know. The rocky history, the embarrassing nicknames, the soap incident, the texts checking up on him. 

Last night...

Jisung knew he loved Lee Know. He has had a crush on him for months, and he didn't think Lee Know would ever like him back. Jisung had never been truly loved by anyone, so he never really understood the feeling. Lee Know helped him realize what it felt like to be loved.

"Yes. I do." Jisung said. The man nodded. "Then I don't see any problem here." the man said, before the two guys went into comfortable silence. 

Jisung felt embarrassed for dragging some random uber guy into his teenager love life, but he was glad to have someone to talk to, even for a brief minute. 

It seemed an eternity before they pulled up at Jisung's apartment/dorm complex. Well, technically it took only 2 minutes but for Jisung it felt way longer than that. 

"Good luck." the uber guy said. "Thank you so much for your help." Jisung said. The time in the uber had seriously helped him think clearly. The guy nodded and smiled, before driving away. 

Jisung put his hands on his hips with a happy sigh, before passing out. 

2 MinUteS lAtEr

Okay okay, he was exaggerating. He didn't pass out, don't worry people. 

Jisung opened the door to the dorm and he peeked inside, praying that Jackie wasn't preparing to ambush him. If Jackie found out what happened, he would never let Jisung hear the end of it. And then, probably force Jisung and Lee Know to go on a real date. 

After doing a very strategic check over, Jisung confirmed that Jackie was not at home or asleep, and it was therefore safe to enter without dying of embarrassment.