give me something good to eat

Jisung was determined to get the most candy, and he was ready to beat up any little kids who stood in his way. He was going to-

"Jisung, why are you looking at the kids like that. This isn't a competition." Minho said, noticing the look Jisung would give a kid as they walked by. "Nah. This is war." Jisung said, giving a toddler a dirty look like it just committed mass genocide or something. 

"Felix, you look wonderful!" Hyunjin said to his boyfriend. Felix blushed red, "Thank you." 

Ah, yes. The costumes...

Jeongin decided to dress up in a Sebastian costume. No, not the crab, but the anime character. Seungmin dressed up as Luigi, decked down in the mustache and everything. Felix and Hyunjin wore matching Among Us costumes, yellow and black respectively. 

Jisung decided to wear the best costume of all, the dinosaur inflatable one. Lee Know, who wore a chef uniform and fake mustache, would scream whenever Jisung smacked him with his big inflatable tail. Changbin dressed up as Elsa from Frozen. 

And Chan...you probably have a good idea of what he was wearing.

"Why are you wearing your furry costume?" Seungmin asked incredulously. "This is literally the only thing I could dress up as!" Chan protested. 

A family walked past the kids, staring at them like they were crazy. Lee Know glared right back at them. 

"Well, now that we're all situated, let's go get some candy!" Chan declared, and all 8 of the kids cheered. When all of them are together and having fun, what could go wrong?

----------

"Yo, where the fuck are we?" 

Spoke too soon.

Well the good news is: they had tons of candy! free candy!

The bad news is: they had no idea where the hell they were and it was completely dark out.

"Jisung, this is your fault! You wanted to split up with the group of families!" Hyunjin complained, comforting Felix. "The kids were obnoxious!" Jisung argued. 

"What fantastic luck. There is no WiFi." Lee Know sighed dramatically, glaring at his screen. "Can't you call your mom to pick us up?" Chan suggested. "She's out on a business trip." Jeongin said, and everyone groaned.

"We're going to get kidnapped and die!" Seungmin whined. Changbin looked pretty much unfazed by the situation, and was snacking on a pounch of Sour Patch Kids and playing with his Elsa wig. 

"Guys we're not lost! Just... misplaced." Lee Know assured everyone.

All eight kids decided to sit on the side of a curb, brainstorming ideas. "We should play i spy." Chan suggested. Everyone stared at him. 

"Sure why not," Jisung said, "I spy something...little." 

"Ooh! Candy!" Felix said excitedly. "Nah." Jisung said. "Umm, my phone?" Lee Know tried. 

"Nope!" Jisung said smugly. Everyone continued to guess small objects, and were actually pretty invested in the game.

"No, no, and no. What if the small thing wasn't an object..?" Jisung said, a weird expression on his face. Everyone thought about it for a moment. 

Changbin got it first. 

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" Changbin yelled, flying over Seungmin and landing on top of Jisung. Jisung screamed.