Chapter 25

Elijah
Three months later

Daisy has been a lot better since we decided to move out. Of course I don't know what's been on her mind but I try to get to it.
She is what's been on mine since I only got to know her. My number one priority, forever.

I stand up from the couch and glance at the clock. 4:50 PM. She's late in 10 minutes. My heart starts to pound harder and I grab my phone from the counter. No messages or calls. I roll my eyes and take a deep breath Elijah, she's okay. She's just a little late. A little too late for my liking.

The bell rings and I run toward it. Please let it be her. I swing the door open and see Daisy. Thank god.

,,Hey-,, I pull her toward me and embrace her tightly. Her fragrance entering my lungs and I take it all in. ,,Where have you been?,, I whisper, still hugging her.

Daisy slowly pulls away ,,I forgot about the time and spent too much time in the book store.,, She smiles apologetic. Damn I haven't seen that smile in a while. I brush over her smile with my thumb and kiss her.

,,It Fine. Come in. I've got a little surprise for you.,, I say closing the door behind her.

She looks confused. ,,A surprise? What is it?,, she sounds more nervous than excited. I take her hand as I walk to the bedroom ,,Kneel down. It's under the desk.,, She kneels down and covers her mouth. Then looks at me. Now she's crying.

,,Oh my god. Luna got babies. I- their so tiny.,, she says as her voice cracks. I kneel down to her and hug her. ,,Their meows are so adorable,, she cries out.
A month ago, I got Daisy a male cat and he got along so well with Luna, I can't believe it.

I pull Daisy to stand up and Cup her face ,,You're so pretty when you cry.,, I wipe her tears away as I go in for a kiss.
Her hand hands go up and mine go down. She tastes so so good I can't stop kissing her. She pulls away before my hand could reach her ass.
She looks at me with so much passion. ,,Sit on the bed.,, she ordered me. So I do as she says. Daisy slowly sits on my lap and goes in for my neck. But she is moving her hips to much that a groan comes out my mouth. ,,You like it, hm?,,

,,Don't move too much.,, I manage to say. But now she is moving even more.

,,Could you pull out the car keys out of your pocket? It's really bugging me.,, her voice is begging.

I roll my eyes and huff ,,There are no car keys.,, a grin appears on my face.

She blushes and her eyes are wide. ,,Shit, Elijah. Am I turning you that much on?,,

I tilt my head to the side and narrow my eyes at her, ,,Says the girl grinding against my dick so much. If it bugs you, then please get the car keys out.,,

She looks at me and nods ,,wow, ok.,, slowly she gets on her knees in front of me and slowly unzips my pants. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Gosh, get a grip Elijah. I've been waiting for this for too long. Now she's pulsing my pants down, teasing me with every inch. Now the same with my underwear but this time even slower.

I put my hand on her chin and pull it toward me, ,,Hey, you really want to do this?,, my voice grows deep.

A kiss on my cheek is all she gives me. All it takes to get my heart racing. Her warm mouth finally reaches it. So elegantly. She slowly goes up and down taking every inch I got to serve. Fuck. I moan out loud as I grip her hair, not too tight.
I'm so close already. I thrust into her mouth. Her eyes starting to tear up. Me almost pulling out of her when she suddenly takes all of it in and out even faster. The pace is perfect. She is perfect. Now she's even moaning against it wich turns me on even more. ,,Im gonna come, let me pull it out.,, But she looks at me and keeps it in. Letting me come in her mouth while keeping eye contact. She swallowed it. She actually did it. Damn. Her diamond shiny eyes closing as she pulls out to breathe. I pull her to me as I try to breathe as well. ,,Good girl.,, I whisper into her ear. ,,You did such a great job.,,
She smiles ,,It's what you get for last time, remember?,, yes, of course I do.

,,Come here.,, I kiss her with so much passion and thankfulness. ,,Fuck, You did so good. Now come on, lets shower and let me make you that sushi I promised you.,, she smiles and it makes me proud to say that I was inside that pretty mouth.
,,I love you.,, she says before we head in the shower. And now she knows what will happen there.

~Time skip~
Daisy

Me and Elijah are sitting in the living room, eating the freaking delicious sushi he made for us.
The sun is down and it's raining, perfect. I've gotten so much better after we moved. This place is huge and I like that we have no neighbours. We live in the woods now. Elijah got this villa from his grandfather who was a billionaire and left this house for Elijah's mother but she didn't want to have it. I mean it's even too much space for two people so I could imagine how terrified a person has to be alone. But I like it. There are big windows. Huge bathrooms and bedrooms wich we use for our fun time. The house is grey and dark wich is our liking. I love my life.

,,Hey Dais, I've been wanting to talk to you about something really special. Look, we know each other so we'll by now and know about our dark pasts. Our bond has gotten much stronger. You can tell me everything and I trust you in everything. Forever I want to spent my life with you and only you and maybe our future kids. I love you with every bone in my body. The shit we both went through makes us, who we are now. How proud we can both be of ourselves for coming this far is crazy. Fuck, so let me just ask you this.,, he kneels in front of me and I feel myself getting ready to cry. He continues talking after he pulls out a tiny red box, ,,Daisy Luna Rose, do you want to marry me and be my wife?,,
I break down in tears and say yes as I jump on him so he's under me.

,,Fuck You, I just did my makeup.,, I say sarcastically through tears. ,,Wow, so mean to me already?,, he smirks.

I hold my pinky finger down to him. ,,Forever?.,,
He smiles, hooks his pinky into mine and pulls me closer to his face ,,Forever, I swear.,, he's never been so sure his entire life but now. My mouth reaches his and we kiss while my smeared mascara is drying on my cheeks. This is the best day of my life.

Mom, Jimmy, I finally found it. The thing I've been missing since you've passed away and saw no more joy in life.
The cure to my bad days. Bad coffees. Lonely nights.
Elijah, he is the secret ingredient. The man I will always love.
The End