Epilogue

,,How are you, beautiful? I've missed you.,, Elijah asks me through the phone. We've been face timing since he went to see his mom again. She's been getting a lot more sicker, wich makes me sad for Elijah. 

He's sitting in a car, driving somewhere. ,,I miss you too! I'm doing well here. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night though.,, I say rubbing my sleepy eyes. 

Elijah scrunches his nose. ,,You look sexy though, makes me even more excited to come back soon. Apropos no sleep, where's my little angel?,,

I smile and point the camera at Adina and she immediately smiles and so does Elijah. ,,Is that daddy?,, I ask her, knowing she still can't speak. 

,,There she is! Adina, did you miss daddy? You did, right? My pretty girl.,, He can't stop smiling and it makes my heart melt. He's a great dad and does his job well. Adina smiles as soon as Elijah smirks at her and he starts laughing. ,,You've been keeping momma awake, huh? But you make her look so sexy without all that sleep, good job sweety.,,

I point the camera back to me and narrow my eyes at him. ,,You better come here as fast as you can so she can make you look sexy as well. But anyways how are you?,, I take a quick pause, ,,How's you mom?,, His smile weakens, already giving me an answer. 

,,You know. Nothing has changed. I'm fine though, don't worry about me. I just can't wait to hold you in my arms again.,, I give him a weak smile as well. ,,Fuck, I miss my two girls.,, 

My eyes fade from the phone and I stare at my wedding ring. It's the most precious ring i think I've ever owned. It has a huge diamond in the middle and I caress my finger on it. 

Elijah is still on the call, I think. ,,Are you okay, sweetheart? You look sad.,, Yes he is.

A nod is all i tent to give him because I don't think I am okay. Without him I feel empty. But I can pull myself together until he comes back. ,,Elijah, when are you coming back?,, I ask.

He grins and I see him getting out of the car. ,,Soon, I promise. Gotta go, love you.,, 

,,Love you too, bye.,, he hangs up the phone and I pick up Adina from the couch. ,,Daddy will be back soon, I promise.,, I tell her and she starts smiling wich brings me in a better mood. She has been a miracle to me and Elijah. I love her so much and try my best to be as good as my mom was. 

The doorbell rings and I go to open it. I swing the door open carefully because I'm only wearing shorts and a tank top wich shows a lot of cleavage. I freeze to the sight of Elijah standing in front of me. If Adina wasn't in my arms i would've jumped on him. My eyes start to tear up and he embraces me. He cups my face, wiping my tears away and then kisses me. 

,,Hand me my little trouble maker.,, I give him Adina and kiss his forehead. Also I take his luggage  and close the door behind us. My heart is pounding so hard right now. I watch him holding Adina and the way he looks at her. With such love and protection. She is falling asleep slowly as she's smiling. 

,,Baby, go put her in the crib and come sit on the couch then.,, I tell him as I make my way to the couch again. He comes back and smiles at me. I stand back up and jump into his arms. My lips immediately meet his and his hand is all over my body. 

He pulls away and sits on the couch ,,Sit on my lap, Daisy. I want to feel you on me.,, And so do I.

As soon as I sit on him he starts kissing my neck. ,,I'm gonna show you how much I've missed you. Having on that low cut tank top while we're face timing. You think it doesn't do anything to me, hm? Well, it does.,, He continues kissing. It feels good. So good that it gets a moan out of me. ,,I missed that noise.,,. 

,,Fuck, Elijah you mouth feels so good.,, His tongue sliding against my neck so slow. I'm glad im not standing right now.

He stops sucking and pulls away, glaring at my neck. ,,Looks pretty.,, his fingers trail up and down the spot.

My heart doesn't even have a beat anymore i think, ,,Did you.. do you leave a mark on my neck?,, actually i don't want him to answer me. I already know he did. He nod at me slightly grinning. ,,You know what, I don't really mind it, Ive missed you so much that ill allow you to do everything to me.,, My hand trails down his shirt and I squeeze it.

He moans and leans back,,You're a fucking super woman you know that?. I love you, Daisy Luna Miral,, He loves to call me by his -mine now too- last name. ,,Oh, I wanted to give you something., He stands up and grabs something out of a random drawer that looks like an envelope. 

,,You wrote me a letter?,, I ask confused. 

He rolls his eyes at me and hands me it. It reads To Daisy ,,The day we met, I wrote you this letter, so sure that we would make it this far as today. I'll go and take a nap, and you read this please. Love you,,

***

Dear Daisy, 

Jim told me your name, it suits you, you're pretty and gosh your attitude. Today, I met the love of my life, you. When you sat there you looked so gorgeous typing whatever on you laptop. I couldn't let Rita take your order, I couldn't risk losing this opportunity. So I took your order. Girl, let me tell you the way you stared into my soul when I wanted took your order did things to me. You even told me you want your usual order, even thought you didn't know me. You're silly and the way you blush at the tiniest things is just adorable. And when you told me to leave, I may caught 100 more feelings for you. You giving me orders, i need more of that. But I have to say, you're glad I like you because I wouldn't let anyone on this earth talk to me like that ever without anything happening to them. And I knew damn well it would make you even more mad if I lied to Jim about knowing you since college, that's why i did it. Seeing you almost burst out of jealousy was fun to watch. When I called you M'lady I swore I would be dead by tomorrow morning and that just gave me an idea. I will call you all types of nicknames from now on. I won't have to worry at all, I know you like me too. I will make you not wanting me to leave your side ever again. And I am going to make you my wife, i promise. Can't wait to get to know you more. See you soon.

Your Elijah